Page 8 of 8 First ... 45678
  1. #71
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    4,139
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Good, Jersey would eat you alive and spit out the bones in New York.
    I've been to much rougher places. The key is that they all had something actually worth seeing. And no, your government funded Mafia body disposal aquarium and beached whale of a governor do not count as worthy tourist destinations.

  2. #72
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    11,639
    Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    I've been to much rougher places.
    So you don't know what you're talking about any time you mention NJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    The key is that they all had something actually worth seeing. And no, your government funded Mafia body disposal aquarium and beached whale of a governor do not count as worthy tourist destinations.
    It's sad that your only knowledge of Jersey comes from watching "The Sopranos".

    Here's a really, really short list.















    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 10/16/2017 2:12pm at .

  3. #73
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    11,639
    Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We also have a huge selection of massive haunted sanitariums.

    http://weirdnj.com/tag/asylum/



    Sadly, you can't visit the king of these any longer (Greystone), because they tore it down.


  4. #74
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    4,139
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you just try to sell the place by advertising a landmark that doesn't even exist anymore? Holy ****.

  5. #75
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Suburbia
    Posts
    11,639
    Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Did you just try to sell the place by advertising a landmark that doesn't even exist anymore? Holy ****.
    They say the ghosts are still there, in the new facility. Are you alpha enough to come here and spend a night? Grown, bearded men have wept like children just getting near some of these haunted places.

    I figured you, being a Portlander, would appreciate spooky ****. Oregon is creepy, but no state is spookier than NJ. The Devil himself was born here.


  6. #76
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    4,139
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    They say the ghosts are still there, in the new facility. Are you alpha enough to come here and spend a night? Grown, bearded men have wept like children just getting near some of these haunted places.

    I figured you, being a Portlander, would appreciate spooky ****. Oregon is creepy, but no state is spookier than NJ. The Devil himself was born here.

    I explore abandoned **** for fun during my free time. Thankfully we have plenty of that within driving distance of where I live.

  7. #77
    Holy Moment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Streetsville
    Posts
    7,267
    Style
    Wrestling
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    I've been to much rougher places.
    No, you haven't.
    Dan Severn loves raping people.

  8. #78
    hungryjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,045
    Style
    judo hiatus
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a blank USN ID circa 1950s. Course we're talking Facebook. A crayon drawing may be sufficient. Do appreciate your taking the time though to look on my behalf.

    Did I ever mention Junior Samples' grandson contacted me? I think he may have been the one questioning my legitimacy. Like there's only one. I shouldn't have borrowed the image of dunce cap sitting in the classroom corner.

  9. #79
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,534
    Style
    Zheng Manqing/Chen TJQ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I shouldn't have borrowed the image of dunce cap sitting in the classroom corner.
    Where there's a will, there is photoshop.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

Page 8 of 8 First ... 45678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in