Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567
    Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyGoblin View Post
    Can you dumb it down a little?
    You do a fine job on your own.

If She-Hulk hadn't been unfairly banned, you could easily compare and see we are not the same person.

It's a very hard sell to say she was a sockpuppet of mine, since I didn't log into Bullshido on my account a single time from October 19th, 2015 to September 30th, 2017 (check my post history, it checks out). I also can't write half as good as she does, in case that isn't obvious. We're just very similar people with common interests. She wants to get paid, I need book writing and research support. I don't think she's into outdoors stuff like bears.

I love bears, especially polar bears. My grandmother used to visit them in the tundra. I have a great photo of an armored, motorized bear-watching truck. I'll see if I can find it.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why, Pship?
    If you want to go after WRabbit regarding that ****, start your own thread.

This one is about bear hunting in New Jersey and related topics.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post

I think bear armor can stay, as long as it's actually on a bear (real or fake). Few things are cooler looking.

Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post

Duly noted, go ahead and Trollshido my posts.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not up to me...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bears don't need armor versus puny, unarmed humans. Even when humans are armed with firearms, humans still are at a disadvantage.

New Jersey has a lot of bears in a small area, as most of the bears are killed in the NW part of the state. Looks like the rural area of NJ.

How much damage are they causing. I'm asking because you live there, although don't know where you live in NJ and not asking.

Black Bears have been known to engage in predatory behavior towards humans. Apparently, one fatality in NJ since 2014. No mention of other non-fatal attacks.
    No, I'm not sounding the alarm regarding Black Bears attacking humans. It happens, for sure.

Every time I go hunting here, I have to be aware of that possibility. Sows with cubs are the most dangerous. Then there are Grizzly Bears...

Looks like NJ has a comprehensive plan for managing bears, which is a good thing.
    Last edited by BKR; 10/16/2017 1:56pm at .

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The bear armor is for fighting other armored bears (Panserbjørn), obviously.

That attack was really rare, and it happened "upstate" in a relatively rural area of the mountainous part of NJ. For the most part, the bears in NJ are a nuisance animal with some occasional house damage. We have a cull every so often when they start to become a bigger threat, but most of the time you cannot legally hunt bear.

You'd feel right at home in West Milford, NJ. Beautiful part of the state.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    The bear armor is for fighting other armored bears (Panserbjørn), obviously.

That attack was really rare, and it happened "upstate" in a relatively rural area of the mountainous part of NJ. For the most part, the bears in NJ are a nuisance animal with some occasional house damage. We have a cull every so often when they start to become a bigger threat, but most of the time you cannot legally hunt bear.

You'd feel right at home in West Milford, NJ. Beautiful part of the state.

They have had bear hunting seasons every year since 2010, and listed in 2003 and 2005.

Nice area, in the rural parts of the state.

No thanks to living in there, though.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567