Style
    Goju Ryu, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Any particularly good Sanda/Sanshou schools in China?

A group of my friends who i train with have been discussing the idea that we try to get out to fight camps in different countries so we can experience another country and also get some kick ass training. We've got a few places in mind (Thailand is definitely a start at Chokchai, might look at Phuket Top Team as well), but we're considering China, even with the tourist trap of the wushu. Sanda/Sanshou seems like the best bet to get in as much fight work that will actually translate at all to what we do (We've all got Kickboxing somewhere in our backgrounds) and we were wonder what places would push us the hardest.

Style
    Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No.

Dan Severn loves raping people.

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kimjonghng View Post
    A group of my friends who i train with have been discussing the idea that we try to get out to fight camps in different countries so we can experience another country and also get some kick ass training. We've got a few places in mind (Thailand is definitely a start at Chokchai, might look at Phuket Top Team as well), but we're considering China, even with the tourist trap of the wushu. Sanda/Sanshou seems like the best bet to get in as much fight work that will actually translate at all to what we do (We've all got Kickboxing somewhere in our backgrounds) and we were wonder what places would push us the hardest.
    Sorry about Holy Moment. He is one of our resident trolls. That's one of the unfortunate consequences of a site that strives to tolerate free speech as much as is legally possible.

We suffer from a lack of Chinese Martial Artists at the moment. Hopefully IIF will see this and help.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    No.
    Find a better use of your time.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Sorry about Holy Moment. He is one of our resident trolls. That's one of the unfortunate consequences of a site that strives to tolerate free speech as much as is legally possible.

We suffer from a lack of Chinese Martial Artists at the moment. Hopefully IIF will see this and help.

Find a better use of your time.
    You leave HM alone.
    We just got him settled.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ, wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    You leave HM alone.
    We just got him settled.
    I'm worried that I hurt his feelings.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    I'm worried that I hurt his feelings.
    i hope he names his vacuum after you, you dirty liberal.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but seriously ... Kim knows where to post for serious answers. Submessenger even fixed it so the Traditional Martial Arts Forums links is at the top of every page. ^^^^Up There ^^^^.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994