--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anyone know a good place to train in northern rhode island?

I just signed up on here but have read a lot here doing research on different styles so thank you to every one on here for that. I'm moving to pawtucket RI soon and want to start training again. I've done 2 years of tkd and did bank last summer. I'm open to any suggestions from mma to traditional stuff. I found a nice looking uechi ryu school that I'm leaning to but would love to avoid any mcdojo's out there. Thanks for any input I really appreciate it!!!

6 finger fist

Style
    Goju Ryu, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 finger fist View Post
    I just signed up on here but have read a lot here doing research on different styles so thank you to every one on here for that. I'm moving to pawtucket RI soon and want to start training again. I've done 2 years of tkd and did bank last summer. I'm open to any suggestions from mma to traditional stuff. I found a nice looking uechi ryu school that I'm leaning to but would love to avoid any mcdojo's out there. Thanks for any input I really appreciate it!!!

6 finger fist
    Welcome to the furms.

Personally I have mixed feelings about karate, and Im a Goju Ryu practitioner. First off his website is calling his Karate Kung Fu which is a bit odd to me.

Do you have any links to footage of their daily training? Any sparring and such?