Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    79
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Systema sparring with REAL KNIFE


  2. #2
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,475
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo salvatore View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlapUt-khbo
    When starting a thread please embed the video and throw out at least a couple sentences giving your opinion or technical break down.

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    79
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, I will get better in the future, I am new.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    439
    Style
    Judo, Nippon Kempo
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't see any sparring in this video...

    ???

  5. #5
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,475
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo salvatore View Post
    Sorry, I will get better in the future, I am new.
    So what do you think? Is it good stuff? Solid Systema? Better than average? Sexually Arousing?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    79
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well that is the problem with Systema videos, they put these false titles. Systema in Serbia is relatively popular since we like Russia, and when they told us that it was used by top Spetznaz units a lot of people joined and started training this new Russian military orthodox christian spetznaz style. I remember a TV show where Serbian Systema instructor was telling a story how he met a Russian army guy and has shown him Systema, Russian guy told him that he never saw anything like that. Systema instructors explanation was that the Systema was so secret that it was used only by top units.
    Also, Russian Orthodox Church has issued a statement against Mikhail Ryabko calling Systema an occult cult.

    http://sueverie.net/na-okkultnuyu-si...at-ne-mog.html

    https://azbyka.ru/video/pravda-o-sisteme-ryabko/

    http://missia-dpcentr.narod.ru/Beskontakt.html

    If I have time I will try and translate some of the text.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    79
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Нарушение принципов и правил тренировки, харизматическое экспериментирование в методах, подходах и содержании процесса обучения ведет не только к ослаблению реальной
    физической подготовки спецназа, но и к разрушению интеллектуального и соматического здоровья вовлеченных в подобные культовые системы.

    Destruction of principles and rules of training, charismatic experimentation with methods, approaches and content of learning process is weakening physical abilities of spec forces and is destroying them intellectually and physically.

  8. #8
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,475
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo salvatore View Post
    Нарушение принципов и правил тренировки, харизматическое экспериментирование в методах, подходах и содержании процесса обучения ведет не только к ослаблению реальной
    физической подготовки спецназа, но и к разрушению интеллектуального и соматического здоровья вовлеченных в подобные культовые системы.

    Destruction of principles and rules of training, charismatic experimentation with methods, approaches and content of learning process is weakening physical abilities of spec forces and is destroying them intellectually and physically.
    The first two hits on Google using that quote takes one to a wonderfully ironic trip into Russian Orthodox Christians calling out " "System" Ryabko " for being a shitty Pro Putin Occult Cult.

    Having studied numerous materials about the so-called "Ryabko System" (its opponents and supporters) and having conducted a number of conversations with clergymen engaged in it, I came to the following conclusion:

    "Ryabko system" is an occult-esoteric neopagan cult of pseudo-sports orientation.
    It is built according to a typical scheme of having several levels of initiation.
    The lower level is designed for an orthodoxly oriented organization.
    Adherents of the cult show clear signs of the consequences of neo-pagan manipulation (zombification) of their psyche, consciousness and spirituality.
    The main feature of cults of pseudo-sports orientation is the desire to be introduced into the system of sports, military-patriotic and combat training in the Russian Federation by mass advertising of supposedly new and super-effective methods of fighting, hand-to-hand combat and self-defense. These cults are a special numerous group with specific features. They actively penetrate the power departments, in numerous security and security services, and private security companies.

    In fact, they set as their goal the cutting off of our compatriots from their native culture and creative traditions, out of the box impose alien neo-Eastern and neo-pagan spirituality, propagandize occultism and magic, destroy the healthy spirituality of people. Often, these cults are secretly directed and stimulated from abroad to destabilize social processes in Russia and the disorientation of employees of law enforcement agencies. They also sometimes disguise themselves as supporters of traditional religions (first of all - Orthodoxy and Islam). Psevdosportivnye cults have all the typical signs of religious associations, but, as a rule, they conceal their occult-religious affiliation by introducing several closed levels of initiation. The creeds of these cults are very eclectic and primitive.
    Irony on irony.

    Systema is a joke in legit MA circles who aren't balls deep in Far Right activities and delusions.

    *edit*
    Oh yes links ... http://dpcentr.cerkov.ru/borba/okkul...ma-m-v-ryabko/
    and http://ansobor.ru/news.php?news_id=3065

    ... and actually it is the first three links no google and you will need some Google Translate action if you don't read the lingo.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 10/22/2017 10:58am at .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  9. #9
    ermghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    OW, MY KNEE
    Posts
    4,633
    Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't train weapons, but it's obvious that training with a sharpened knife is useless. The attacker needs to take care not to cut the defender, which means abandoning the very techniques most likely to succeed, which, in turn, will mean taking attention from the defenses to those attacks. This is above and beyond the typical handicap of practicing only against compliant partners.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

  10. #10
    Michael Tzadok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,267
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMR View Post
    I don't see any sparring in this video...

    ???
    Flow drills at best. Which are good for what they are, but if you want sparring I want to see a guy come in like this:

    Because that is a lot more likely how a serious knife attack will happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo salvatore View Post
    Well that is the problem with Systema videos, they put these false titles. Systema in Serbia is relatively popular since we like Russia, and when they told us that it was used by top Spetznaz units a lot of people joined and started training this new Russian military orthodox christian spetznaz style. I remember a TV show where Serbian Systema instructor was telling a story how he met a Russian army guy and has shown him Systema, Russian guy told him that he never saw anything like that. Systema instructors explanation was that the Systema was so secret that it was used only by top units.
    Also, Russian Orthodox Church has issued a statement against Mikhail Ryabko calling Systema an occult cult.

    http://sueverie.net/na-okkultnuyu-si...at-ne-mog.html

    https://azbyka.ru/video/pravda-o-sisteme-ryabko/

    http://missia-dpcentr.narod.ru/Beskontakt.html

    If I have time I will try and translate some of the text.
    Honest question do Serbs speak Russian? Because pretty much all of the Systema marketing has been disproven, and can be found(or at least a few years back) with Russian Google search. I think links to a lot of it were posted here on Bullshido at point or another. I just don't feel like repeating the same things again, which is why I'm not going to repost it all now.


    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    The first two hits on Google using that quote takes one to a wonderfully ironic trip into Russian Orthodox Christians calling out " "System" Ryabko " for being a shitty Pro Putin Occult Cult.



    Irony on irony.

    Systema is a joke in legit MA circles who aren't balls deep in Far Right activities and delusions.

    *edit*
    Oh yes links ... http://dpcentr.cerkov.ru/borba/okkul...ma-m-v-ryabko/
    and http://ansobor.ru/news.php?news_id=3065

    ... and actually it is the first three links no google and you will need some Google Translate action if you don't read the lingo.
    I've been saying this for years.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in