Page 6 of 48 First ... 234567891016 ... Last
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Well atleast the politicians aren't using it to pursue an agenda right of the bat.

Classy Hills classy
    King without a crown

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post

Well atleast the politicians aren't using it to pursue an agenda right of the bat.

Classy Hills classy
    The **** has a point, actually. And yes, I’m well aware that silencers don’t make guns silent. Still....reduced sound from the firearms combined with the loud music of the concert. There could’ve been a lot more deaths. She has a point.

Still. I want my suppressors to be easier to buy. I don’t give a ****.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Aaaaahahahahahahahaaa!!!, cough cough choke...

Nice one.
    I feel bad about that one, but if anybody would laugh at it it would be you.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Downvote me if you want, BackDoorMonkey. You know its fucking true.
    OK.

and no, I don't know anything about your claims being true. You come up with some voting records yet?

I think it is hilarious that you are promoting literal fake news that Russian shills on multiple social media sites were promoting this morning and late last night. You do seem to side with the Russians, and Alt-Right on so many topics. You been screaming about killing all Muslims lately? I have really enjoyed your extended absence and lack of calls for murder of American Citizens.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    ISIS claims responsibility for everything to attempt to exaggerate their reach and influence. Highly doubt this is anything but an evil and possibly very sick man. Terrible shame he killed himself, not nearly the punishment he deserves.

Those poor people. Even the cops looked out of their element. No one expects something like that. Scariest thing is how many people he killed in a matter of seconds.
    I just read that 2 or 3 off-duty cops were victims at the concert.

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The **** has a point, actually. And yes, I’m well aware that silencers don’t make guns silent. Still....reduced sound from the firearms combined with the loud music of the concert. There could’ve been a lot more deaths. She has a point.

Still. I want my suppressors to be easier to buy. I don’t give a ****.
    It's the timing that's not classy IMO.

She is of course correct but atleast give it a few days of thoughts and prayers bullshit before the knives and forks come out .
    King without a crown

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed. BKR has zero class.
    Coming from you, that's a compliment.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post

Classy Hills classy
    She's just stupid, "silencer" should be least of anybody's worries as far as mass casualties go.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    OK.

and no, I don't know anything about your claims being true. You come up with some voting records yet?

I think it is hilarious that you are promoting literal fake news that Russian shills on multiple social media sites were promoting this morning and late last night. You do seem to side with the Russians, and Alt-Right on so many topics. You been screaming about killing all Muslims lately? I have really enjoyed your extended absence and lack of calls for murder of American Citizens.
    I’m going with my gut and my gut will prove to be right. Again.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I just read that 2 or 3 off-duty cops were victims at the concert.
    I heard two, but there were likely more. Also watched a good interview with the chief of one of the two EMS units; they had several EMTs off duty at the concert who were among the earliest first responders. The line at the blood bank is so long that there's no parking and a veritable traffic jam outside. Uber is offering free rides to the blood bank.

Page 6 of 48 First ... 234567891016 ... Last