Page 4 of 49 First 1234567814 ... Last

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Not impossible. Born-agains tend to be nutty as **** at the best of times but 64 is pretty damn late to convert to any specific religion.

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ISIS claims responsibility for everything to attempt to exaggerate their reach and influence. Highly doubt this is anything but an evil and possibly very sick man. Terrible shame he killed himself, not nearly the punishment he deserves.

Those poor people. Even the cops looked out of their element. No one expects something like that. Scariest thing is how many people he killed in a matter of seconds.

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    You're kinda jumping the gun here, guys. There's a hierarchy to these things.

First, you need to establish the ethnicity of the shooter.
    Then, his religion.
    Finally, his political affiliation.

After you know all this, you can decide whether any particular atrocity is of any use to support your personal biases and agendas. If it does not, well then it's just one of those things that happens and is of no importance to anyone.

You sad, useless motherfuckers. May you be raped by the prickliest of saguaro cactuses.
    I'm with you. I'm sick of all the attempts to add up some kind of score based on what community a murderer belongs to. He's a murderer and those people deserved to live their lives free of scum like him. I don't care what he believes, what color he is, or where he's from.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shooting himself kinda speaks against the ISIS claims. The entire point of being an ISIS terrorist is to die gloriously fighting the enemies of Muslimia. Shooting yourself in the face isn't particularly glorious.

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shooting himself kinda speaks against the ISIS claims. The entire point of being an ISIS terrorist is to die gloriously fighting the enemies of Muslimia. Shooting yourself in the face isn't particularly glorious.
    Stranger things have happened, but yeah, seems unlikely.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some anchor on KTNV just said something like "OJ Simpson was released, and just 24 hours later, this happens."

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These shooters are learning from previous shooters and they’re getting better at target selection, unfortunately.

Large crowds are too dangerous and they will continue to be too dangerous for the rest of our lives. You can be one of those “I won’t let the terrorists win” motherfuckers if you want to, but that’s just sticking your head in the sand.

I recognize the environment we live in and I will advise my kids to avoid large crowds.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pretty unnecessary, honestly. If their old man's anything to go by, large crowds won't want to be around your kids anyway.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pretty unnecessary, honestly. If their old man's anything to go by, large crowds won't want to be around your kids anyway.
    You’re probably right. Nobody wants to socialize with the boss. It’s lonely at the top.

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    These shooters are learning from previous shooters and they’re getting better at target selection, unfortunately.

Large crowds are too dangerous and they will continue to be too dangerous for the rest of our lives. You can be one of those “I won’t let the terrorists win” motherfuckers if you want to, but that’s just sticking your head in the sand.

I recognize the environment we live in and I will advise my kids to avoid large crowds.
    I think it's important to crack on with life regardless of lunatics trying change it through murder however I must admit I get tetchy in large groups in London and avoid them as much as possible.

Personslly I've always thought the body counts would be higher as these kinds of attacks are an ambush on a lot of civilians but thankfully these killers are usually fucking stupid. Sadly they're learning and this kind of thing will almost certainly get worse.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Page 4 of 49 First 1234567814 ... Last