Page 3 of 48 First 123456713 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is just horrible and sad. My sincere condolences to the victims of this.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Well I think we were all waiting on that one.
    Even if that happens to be true, he was still a Hillary voter, for sure. Trump voters don’t turn into wannabe goat fuckers.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Trump voters don’t turn into wannabe goat fuckers.
    You mean they were pros already?

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    That's an interesting hypothesis I mean I can't imagine a conservative person shooting up at Jason Aldean concert.

Maybe it was like a Hank Williams fan and I don't mean Bocephus.

Unless of course that person is just crazy
    That was one of the first things I thought, really a country music concert? I am very intrigued as to the motivation for this one. Lost of times you can see a bit of an angle, but not on this one.

When I heart it, I was thinking either bump fire stock or one of those revolving trigger turret systems.

The theories are all over the place. Here is what I have seen on facebook so far, with no facts to base them on:

Antifa starting a war...also have seen November 4th for the start date of that.
    Converted to Islam and waging Holy Jihad.
    Anti Trump taking it out on Trump supporters
    Conspiracy by the gun industry to drive up the costs of magazines and receivers after so many were bought expecting Clinton to win.
    Mental illness (Dementia, recent terminal diagnosis)
    All white people are serial killers, majority just repress it.

People are nuts with these crazy theories. People just try to grasp and reasons behind why stuff happens but, **** people.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    That was one of the first things I thought, really a country music concert? I am very intrigued as to the motivation for this one. Lost of times you can see a bit of an angle, but not on this one.

When I heart it, I was thinking either bump fire stock or one of those revolving trigger turret systems.

The theories are all over the place. Here is what I have seen on facebook so far, with no facts to base them on:

Antifa starting a war...also have seen November 4th for the start date of that.
    Converted to Islam and waging Holy Jihad.
    Anti Trump taking it out on Trump supporters
    Conspiracy by the gun industry to drive up the costs of magazines and receivers after so many were bought expecting Clinton to win.
    Mental illness (Dementia, recent terminal diagnosis)
    All white people are serial killers, majority just repress it.

People are nuts with these crazy theories. People just try to grasp and reasons behind why stuff happens but, **** people.
    You can’t see an angle for shooting up a country music concert? Don’t be obtuse.

Style
    stick, pistol, rifle
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not an obvious one. A protest, church, gay bar, mosque, school, government office are all pretty easy. Concert gets easier when you see who the person is. Older White guy at a country music concert. Nope, doesn't seem very obvious to me. I'm not clear on the motivation here.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_tke View Post
    Not an obvious one. A protest, church, gay bar, mosque, school, government office are all pretty easy. Concert gets easier when you see who the person is. Older White guy at a country music concert. Nope, doesn't seem very obvious to me. I'm not clear on the motivation here.
    Because a country music concert is about as close as you can get to a Trump rally when there’s no election campaign going on.

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    I'm calling bullshit.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're kinda jumping the gun here, guys. There's a hierarchy to these things.

First, you need to establish the ethnicity of the shooter.
    Then, his religion.
    Finally, his political affiliation.

After you know all this, you can decide whether any particular atrocity is of any use to support your personal biases and agendas. If it does not, well then it's just one of those things that happens and is of no importance to anyone.

You sad, useless motherfuckers. May you be raped by the prickliest of saguaro cactuses.

Page 3 of 48 First 123456713 ... Last