Page 11 of 48 First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last
    Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    You have NO IDEA how much I hope this is true.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You have NO IDEA how much I hope this is true.
    The odds on that are very long, but you know people in Vegas are betting on it as we speak.

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    On second listen, that's pretty slow for a machine gun. It sounds to me like he was bump-firing an AR-15.
    The sounds caught on tape are deceiving, because they include not only the actual muzzle noise but also echoes between buildings (the Bay and the Lux) as well as ricochets (I'm sure plenty of bullets his the street, causing secondary acoustics).

I think the idea of him having a "machine gun" or some sort of fed weapon are a bit over the top. As if you need anything like that to be deadly from the 32nd floor, given the arc.

Speaking of which, I walked right through that arc several times just 8 weeks ago, and took some pictures right next to the venue of the massacre. One of them is particularly ominous...I'll post it when I get a moment.

Style
    Mixed
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I hope it's a Hillary voter.
    Fixed, but I have bad news for you and your political bias, there's sometimes no politics behind this sort of thing.

There was no political root for most of the worst mass murders in US history, including the San Ysidro massacre (where an otherwise normal guy went nuts and executed an entire McDonalds full of men, women, kids, and babies).

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    The odds on that are very long, but you know people in Vegas are betting on it as we speak.
    I bet they are, Pshit. I bet they are.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Well, this lady apparently is not a country music fan...

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...publicans.html
    CBS fires executive for 'deeply unacceptable' post after Vegas shooting
    CBS Corp. fired a vice president in business affairs Monday for comments she made on social media regarding the mass shooting at a country music festival in Las Vegas.

Hayley Geftman-Gold, wrote on her Facebook page that she was not sympathetic to victims of the shooting because, she claimed, most country music fans are Republican.

Geftman-Gold also wrote: “If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing. I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.”
    Just when I think I have run out of disgust at humanity I figure out there is even more in the tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fixed, but I have bad news for you and your political bias, there's sometimes no politics behind this sort of thing.

There was no political root for most of the worst mass murders in US history, including the San Ysidro massacre (where an otherwise normal guy went nuts and executed an entire McDonalds full of men, women, kids, and babies).

I respect that you know a batshit crazy ************ when you see one, but I’m going to stick with my hypothesis until I learn otherwise.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The sounds caught on tape are deceiving, because they include not only the actual muzzle noise but also echoes between buildings (the Bay and the Lux) as well as ricochets (I'm sure plenty of bullets his the street, causing secondary acoustics).
    Settle down, Bill Nye. I can tell the difference.

Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Settle down, Bill Nye. I can tell the difference.
    Shhhh your military experience means nothing, he knows people and ****.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, for those of you unfamiliar with "bump-fire" stocks, etc., here is an example on an AR-15.

I've bump-fired an AK-47, you don't need a special stock. dont' know if it's true for an AR or not.
    Come to think of it, I've bump-fired my Mini-30...I think...

Anyway, it's not a good way to shoot very accurately.

I'm not familiar with full-auto M-16A1 etc
    Here is the real thing...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Page 11 of 48 First ... 78910111213141521 ... Last