Page 15 of 17 First ... 511121314151617 Last
    Style
    Mixed
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Welcome back to the site rabbit. I look forward to arguing with you.
    Probably not for very long.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post

I blame that Holy Moment ************.
    Kotter was obviously a pervert.

Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Politics have been in the game forever, I find it funny now it is an issue and NOW people are going to stop watching. Instead of lying just say, this particular set of politics bother me more than any other. Oh and some of you have to stop thinking being American and patriotism means the same thing to everyone. In other words, stop saying "we Americans," it is part of the reason racism never dies.

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We're all turds in the same toilet bowl of life. Some sink, others float but we all get flushed in the end.

or

Opinions and assholes...

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Hardly. Allow me to share with you the extraordinary tale.

Pship got banned because her BF got banned, apparently somebody thought they were the same person (I, Rabbit).

We are three different people who happen to know each other....I introduced Righteousdude to BS (he's an old kung fu/boxer bud of mine), Righteous introduced Pship to me (I needed a dissertation editor...she's one of the best), and they hit it off (eww).

Righteous logged in last week to find he was banned (probably for logging in from her wifi), he then complained to Pship who tried logging in to find her password had been changed, and apparently she locked herself out and the reset emails don't work.

So she went on a hormonal sockpuppet rampage and got her account and IP banned. Somehow my old account WRabbit) got banned in the process (hadn't logged into that since 2015, don't even know the password) Hope that explains the mix-up.

It's been like an episode of Three's Company. Phrost is Mr Roper, Submessenger was Mr Furley.

RighteousDude was poor Jack. Pship was sassy Janet. Monkey played the part of the blonde, Chrissy.

You guessed it. I played Larry...I only show up to inject innuendo every so often. That's the story and I'm sticking to it.

Hello again my friends.
    You know, I don't care how many people you are. I missed you, you crazy sonofabitch. We were all impoverished by your absence.

Stay! Post! You still owe me a fucking sword fight.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Probably not for very long.
    That I won't want to argue with you, or that you aren't staying long??

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    You still owe me a fucking sword fight.
    Oh good god don't bring that craziness back.

Style
    Mixed
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh good god don't bring that craziness back.
    Some of us like to spar with swords, it's not that crazy. On topic, what about the craziness that led to all the kneeling? It's weird how the NFL protesters are suddenly the bad guys, when it all goes back to a string of questionable shootings, tactics, and homicide victims and a guy from SF deciding to sit down in protest, on the heels of 10,000 other protesters or more in cities all across the USA.

Never thought I'd see a President telling people they had to stand, or had to salute or else. A Chancellor, maybe..

Style
    Mixed
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That I won't want to argue with you, or that you aren't staying long??
    Pick one.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some of us like to spar with swords, it's not that crazy. On topic, what about the craziness that led to all the kneeling? It's weird how the NFL protesters are suddenly the bad guys, when it all goes back to a string of questionable shootings, tactics, and homicide victims and a guy from SF deciding to sit down in protest, on the heels of 10,000 other protesters or more in cities all across the USA.

Never thought I'd see a President telling people they had to stand, or had to salute or else. A Chancellor, maybe..
    Sparring with swords is not what I was referring to since I have done that myself. Let's not pretend on that one.

As for Trump his attack on the NFL I believe is tactical. He consistently uses hate as his rallying cry. The NBA is actually telling some of its players now to stand or else face consequences.

Page 15 of 17 First ... 511121314151617 Last