Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The NFL has a tradition of taking a knee

The president is at war with the NFL and NBA over national anthem protests. Now NASCAR has put in it's two cents by saying they will fire anyone who doesn't stand for the anthem. Now I for one am shocked that people who dress like this : wouldn't be sympathetic to minorities. Rather than **** up the shitpost thread I figured this topic needed it's own discussion, if it needs to be merged with the Kaepernick thread so be it, but with Trump going to tard mode I wasn't sure if it fit.

I'm particularly curious what the military members think about this.

Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His way of dress triggers you?
    You are a strange fellow.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    It's just how he starts "discussions".

I was wearing faded and stained Carhartt's, a green pocket T, boots, a sweat stained old ball-cap, 3 knives, one pistol, and 2 extra mags in a olive drab carrier yesterday while out and about, topped off with a camo shell-jacket, and at one point a single-shot .410 shotgun, surrounded by my sons carrying high-powered rifles...

That's heart-attack level triggering...but I've still got all of my teeth, so not quite.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and to be on-topic, Trump loves drama, so he assumes everybody else does too. And he wouldn't be far from wrong. He has to keep his brand in the news, keep the base stirred up, and the news-media loves drama and controversy. It sells more ad air time so makes them money.

Plus, the ego-driven talking heads of all ideological stripe love it even more.

Trump is doing what Trump does, being a media-attention whore among media attention whores.

He's exposing the whole, sick, dysfunctional (from getting anything practical done) way that our elected officials and society in general is today.

He's a poster boy for a broken system.

Perfect, IMO. Maybe people will pay attention...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    So, somebody photo-shopped th only three AA men in America who dress like that...LOL!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    It doesn't trigger me, I said I don't find it surprising that he doesn't sympathize with their cause.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    It's called camouflage.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sure you knew what you were trying to say, but I think it was something like "all people that wear boots, big-ass buckles, and cowboy hats are racists."

Bonus: Billy Ray Thunder is ex-Army and ex-Navy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Oh, and to be on-topic, Trump loves drama, so he assumes everybody else does too. And he wouldn't be far from wrong. He has to keep his brand in the news, keep the base stirred up, and the news-media loves drama and controversy. It sells more ad air time so makes them money.

Plus, the ego-driven talking heads of all ideological stripe love it even more.

Trump is doing what Trump does, being a media-attention whore among media attention whores.

He's exposing the whole, sick, dysfunctional (from getting anything practical done) way that our elected officials and society in general is today.

He's a poster boy for a broken system.

Perfect, IMO. Maybe people will pay attention...
    I have no real problem with him stirring ****, but when he calls for boycotts as a person of governmental authority it crosses a line.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last