Page 4 of 16 First 1234567814 ... Last
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    I gave you a music video all about boobs. What's the problem?
    If next time you are expecting/ promised boobs your wife sings you a song in her bra and then leaves how quickly would you file for divorce?

To address the rest of the thread

The same thing has happened here with the BBC and the Guardian.

More important than news is "our brand" of news.

Reporting the truth is reletively simple compared to creating a news product to sell by using marketing techniques to sculpt a product that will get the most views and to twist facts to suit the target audience.

That's why we end up with this dog ****.
    King without a crown

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    CNN knew what they were getting when they made the decision to bring him on the show. For you to think otherwise is naive. They're about ratings Pship. Serious journalism never entered into the equation. Cause opinion segment. Not news.
    CNN brings controversial people on all the time. Last time they pulled a mic it was an SCV racist condemning Lincoln as a war criminal. Enough bullshit fellas.

Funny I thought Mike just tried and failed to argue that it was all about CNN not listening to Clay's thoughtful lessons about freedom and equality.

And that dumb bitch's emotions!!!! Not to mention an entire newsroom and another guest we're all disgusted. Remember emotions of disgust are sometimes perfectly normal and to call it "triggered" borders on inhumane. Racists call it "triggered" when Jews cry. Sexists do it when women are offended. And morons do it in general.

Here's a great idea: tuck your cock between your thighs for a moment and read Brooke's account. Does her opinion even matter in the age of triggered females ?

Probably not in this thread filled with little boys, boobs, and stunted emotions. To watch the YouTube video she "FREAKED OUT", yet the full tape and commentary here suggest she was the one in control all along.

Yep, boobs control you. No wonder Clay had to empower himself. What a little man.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/15/opinio...ion/index.html
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 9/17/2017 10:11am at .

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Funny I thought Mike just tried and failed to argue that it was all about CNN not listening to Clay's thoughtful lessons about freedom and equality.

And that dumb bitch's emotions!!!! Not to mention an entire newsroom and another guest we're all disgusted. Remember emotions of disgust are sometimes perfectly normal and to call it "triggered" borders on inhumane. Racists call it "triggered" when Jews cry. Sexists do it when women are offended. And morons do it in general.

Here's a great idea: tuck your cock between your thighs for a moment and read Brooke's account. Does her opinion even matter in the age of triggered females ?

Probably not in this thread filled with little boys, boobs, and stunted emotions.

LOL, you're white-knighting this thing pretty hard.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Probably not in this thread filled with little boys, boobs, and stunted emotions.

LOL at your indignation. Little boys, boobs and stunted emotions? Be honest. You're probably more upset I was able to reply before you had the time to edit your post.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CNN is a tabloid now? They didn't create drama Mike, stop blaming "all sides". The only idiot on display was Clay.

And **** his arguments about anything related to speech or equality. Are you for real?

You can't have it both ways. NOBODY is interested in listening to the logic of low class man children.
    Yup, CNN is tabloid. I will begin to believe that they aren't tabloid when they stop accrediting images of Israel MDA caring for wounded Israeli children, to other near-Eastern conflicts.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, Brooke is the white knight here dude. I'm just a tabloid journalist.

Amazing, she invites Mr Boob on her show and let's him nail his own coffin shut, and then gets a bunch of sexist flak.

Men can be so callous and thoughtless sometimes. They'll fucking say anything and grab ***** and if you don't like it....TRiGGerEd teehee!!!!

Give me a break. The only reason he can't stop saying boobs is because he wants a pair of his own.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL at your indignation. Little boys, boobs and stunted emotions? Be honest. You're probably more upset I was able to reply before you had the time to edit your post.
    I watched the full segment unlike you Joe.

I have all the context this YT video lacks and none of its bias.

Your bias is fully on display so forgive me for saying it, but you're the emotional one. Instead of Brooke's valid disgust, you're just excited by boobs and unapologetic dumbasses.

Defend that all you want.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CNN brings controversial people on all the time. Last time they pulled a mic it was an SCV racist condemning Lincoln as a war criminal. Enough bullshit fellas.

Probably not in this thread filled with little boys, boobs, and stunted emotions. To watch the YouTube video she "FREAKED OUT", yet the full tape and commentary here suggest she was the one in control all along.

Yep, boobs control you. No wonder Clay had to empower himself. What a little man.

Read her take on the interview (from your link) and then watched the video again. What a bunch of crap, her's and yours.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Yup, CNN is tabloid. I will begin to believe that they aren't tabloid when they stop accrediting images of Israel MDA caring for wounded Israeli children, to other near-Eastern conflicts.
    Two words: stock footage. Happens all the time.

Mistakes happen when reporting. But tabloid, no. No wolf man, UFOs or Elvis on CNN.

Having racist, sexist, immature dipshits as guests is not tabloid. It's shining a spotlight on what's wrong with you.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read her take on the interview (from your link) and then watched the video again. What a bunch of crap, her's and yours.
    Why are you watching a YouTube video edited by a sexist as your source?

You're missing most of the segment but trying to editorialize. Na.

Your confirmation bias was just triggered by the video. You wanted to see a female FREAK out....but that's not what's in the video.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 9/17/2017 10:49am at .

Page 4 of 16 First 1234567814 ... Last