Page 3 of 16 First 123456713 ... Last
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Came here for boobs
    Leaving bitterly disappointed
    I gave you a music video all about boobs. What's the problem?

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    When you heard it, you didn't have the benefit of a multi-person production crew in your ear and on your off-camera screen(s).

Why is this such a big deal? I have it on good authority that every mammal that has ever existed loves boobs, for at least some part of their lives. It's right there in the name.
    Oh wonder of false indignation and feigned shock.
    I do not understand people nor understand why a news agency would try to pander to people who would be bothered by "boobs". It is like they are trying to attract some of Fox's audience who they misidentified as constantly outraged Conservative Christians when they are actually just constantly outraged.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    You put way too much value in troll jobs.

She shut him the **** down and he looked like a moron on national TV.

He's a pissant shock jock in the shadow of far more amusing people like Stern or Opie and Anthony or Penn. Desperate, sad, and probably lonely with no access to a good set of boobs at all.

If he was a comedian...it might have been funny. He was 100% serious and if you ever listen to him, he's a sick **** with serious issues....the kind you need to come on live TV and make a horses ass of yourself.
    CNN knew what they were getting when they made the decision to bring him on the show. For you to think otherwise is naive. They're about ratings Pship. Serious journalism never entered into the equation. Cause opinion segment. Not news.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    CNN knew what they were getting when they made the decision to bring him on the show. For you to think otherwise is naive. They're about ratings Pship. Serious journalism never entered into the equation. Cause opinion segment. Not news.
    I'm fairly serious that CNN has been moving away from serious journalism across the board for a while. The New York Times even blasted them for it in an op ed piece a while back.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    I'm fairly serious that CNN has been moving away from serious journalism across the board for a while. The New York Times even blasted them for it in an op ed piece a while back.
    Yea pretty much. It's the dumbing down of America. It's the same as duck dynasty being on the history channel and honey boo boo being on the learning channel. Being fucking dumb is celebrated for some reason.

"Look he doesn't know big words....... they must be the truth." - Dude wearing a MAGA hat.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now it's a mixed bag. Obviously they have serious journalists but the go the side show route too often. They played a large part in getting Donald elected because his buffoonery gets ratings.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Yea pretty much. It's the dumbing down of America. It's the same as duck dynasty being on the history channel and honey boo boo being on the learning channel. Being fucking dumb is celebrated for some reason.

"Look he doesn't know big words....... they must be the truth." - Dude wearing a MAGA hat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Now it's a mixed bag. Obviously they have serious journalists but the go the side show route too often. They played a large part in getting Donald elected because his buffoonery gets ratings.
    CNN used to be my go to news source for what I felt was a fairly well balanced, sourced and researched journalism.

I mean they didn't commit the atrocities of Ashley Banfield and Bryan Williams on MSNBC, nor did they have the foaming at the mouth rabid right stuff you found on Fox, including Geraldo Rivera pretending to be serious.

I started noticing cracks in that a couple of years ago when they were using pictures from terror attacks in Israel and claiming that it was in Syria(I guess they don't expect the majority of Americans to recognize Hebrew in the place of Arabic on paramedics). Or their recycling of said pictures for various other stories... Then came the Donald Trump fiasco. I'm half certain that their desire is to get him re-elected.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, having seen a lot of boobs and taken girls home from the club.....some times they let me down. Push up bras add two cup sizes. Anyone one who says that shits not a let down is a God damn liar or desperate. It's not a deal breaker but it's definitely a let down.

Also what'd be wrong with having a little bit of class when you're talking to a gorgeous blonde?

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Honestly CNN reduced its intellectual level to this

Yes I know I'm probably going to hell for that.
    Lmao, that's great.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What CNN did was create drama, something they've been doing more and more of as they've moved from serious centrist news channel to tabloid news channel.
    They then feigned outrage, as if they didn't think he would ever say such a nasty word as boobs.
    Then turned that to totally ignore his arguments regarding freedom of speech and equality of workplace expectations.
    CNN is a tabloid now? They didn't create drama Mike, stop blaming "all sides". The only idiot on display was Clay.

And **** his arguments about anything related to speech or equality. Are you for real?

You can't have it both ways. NOBODY is interested in listening to the logic of low class man children.

Page 3 of 16 First 123456713 ... Last