Page 3 of 25 First 123456713 ... Last
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Perhaps in Jerusalem. The vast majority of the recent surge in ISIS-inspired freelance jihadism, however, hasn't involved the attackers expecting to get away alive. They might not blow themselves up, but they often go on rampages wishing for martyrdom.
    Those, from what I understand aren't as freelance as they initially appear on the surface, and I thought that even there the plans were at least 50/50 with people having an escape plan(i.e. planning to survive). Now whether or not those plans are realistic, that is an entirely different story. However, I would point out that anyone who can be convinced to commit mass murder isn't entirely rational in the first place.

Style
    Judo, Nippon Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I'm playing the odds and the thing is deep down you already know I'm right.
    The problem is that, even if the odds are high that this is fundamentalist Islam terrorism, you just can't start accusing people without proof.
    This is sort of the whole point of the justice system.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They are. The tales of ISIS as a kind of evil global mastermind organisation is horseshit and should be treated as such. It's a case of ISIS loudly claiming credit every time some 19-year old dipshit with a head full of YouTube videos promising free ***** in Heaven gets himself shot trying to stab a cop with a paperclip. The threat of ISIS is ideological, not organisational, which makes it way worse.

Staunchly religious people aren't rational in general. The mass murder's simply an outlet of said irrationality.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    But he's been right about muslim terrorism.

Love him or hate him, that can't be denied.
    No he hasn't. He has majored in Obviousology in that radical Islamic Terrorism is on the rise. However, he has failed to realize that his various actions and statements are feeding the fire instead of putting it out. Nor does he seem to recognize the social problems that encourage radicalization, let alone attempt to address them. Just saying "Muslims bad" isn't going to help or fix a thing. Just saying.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Listen to the rabbi. He speaks sense.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    No he hasn't.
    Fair enough.

Then show me any instance(s) of him saying an attack was muslim terror where it later turned out the man was wrong and had spoke too soon.

From what I recall, he called an attack Islamic terror early on and was slammed for being premature. Once the facts came in, Trump was proved right.

Kinda like what's probably going to happen here as we speak. Those of us who used data and common sense are likely going to be proved correct when it's found to be muslim terror, and those PC SJW knuckleheads will again look stupid and in complete denial.

(Now I could be wrong. It might be the first terror attack this year in Britain that wasn't done by a muslim terrorist. But I know where my money is....)
    Last edited by 1bad65; 9/15/2017 8:58am at .
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They are. The tales of ISIS as a kind of evil global mastermind organisation is horseshit and should be treated as such. It's a case of ISIS loudly claiming credit every time some 19-year old dipshit with a head full of YouTube videos promising free ***** in Heaven gets himself shot trying to stab a cop with a paperclip. The threat of ISIS is ideological, not organisational, which makes it way worse.

Staunchly religious people aren't rational in general. The mass murder's simply an outlet of said irrationality.
    Um... There is fairly solid evidence that Al Quaida and now its successor ISIS has extensive recruiting operations through various social media and online platforms. It's how they get the ISIS brides to ditch their families, get themselves smuggled into some warzone shithole to marry a holy mujihadeen.

Staunchly religious does not make one inherently irrational, and especially not homicidaly irrational. That is bigotry on your own part.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Listen to the rabbi. He speaks sense.
    Agreed.

That's why I enjoy conversing with him. I wish everyone could discuss and debate issues like he does.

When we do disagree, he can do it without resorting to insults, threats of violence, calling for me to be banned, etc.

Watch. We disagree here and I'm all but certain neither of us will resort to such pathetic antics while we discuss this.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Um... There is fairly solid evidence that Al Quaida and now its successor ISIS has extensive recruiting operations through various social media and online platforms. It's how they get the ISIS brides to ditch their families, get themselves smuggled into some warzone shithole to marry a holy mujihadeen.

Staunchly religious does not make one inherently irrational, and especially not homicidaly irrational. That is bigotry on your own part.
    Only in the sense that religious beliefs are inherently irrational. Like it or not, rabbi, this is the way the cookie crumbles.

And I am not referring to the losers who get recruited to go to Syria to fight, only to **** off back home when they find out ISIS actually EXPECTS them to fight and not just walk around puffing out their chests being big bad ISIS warriors. I am referring to the majority of recent attacks in Europe, which have mostly been losers without any palpable ties to ISIS.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Fair enough.

Then show me any instance(s) of him saying an attack was muslim terror where it later turned out the man was wrong and had spoke too soon.

From what I recall, he called an attack Islamic terror early on and was slammed for being premature. Once the facts came in, Trump was proved right.

Kinda like what's probably going to happen here as we speak. Those of us who used data and common sense are likely going to be proved correct when it's found to be muslim terror, and those PC SJW knuckleheads will again look stupid and in complete denial.
    You fail to understand my point. Even if it was an attack carried out by an Islamic radical, taking to twitter and spewing idiocy about travel bans and the need to be nastier in dealing with terrorists really doesn't help.
    Screen shot from Trumps twitter feed. He complains about a procedural rule that has been part of the US Senate since 1789, then goes on a rant about "terrorists" with a slight derail to slam ESPN... Being nastier to the Terrorists doesn't work. Israel tried it from 1949 until 1995, the first major reduction in terrorism only came when Israel actively started trying to reduce the conditions in which people are easily radicalized and began giving convicted terrorists more rights. Sure the right wing in Israel still stamps its collective feet over that, but the results are hard to argue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tweets.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	17527  

Page 3 of 25 First 123456713 ... Last