Page 22 of 25 First ... 121819202122232425 Last
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    The only thing worse than a dumb joke is a smart liar. In that respect...no, I love jokes about death but only when they're original and don't involve real people recently or historically murdered.

Go ahead and make a dumb joke about 9/11, the Holocaust, or Heather Heyer, and not only will I be offended but I'll never forgive or forget. Words do matter, no matter how much dipshit like 1bad claim. Hiding behind things like Poe's law or lulz is for punk surf Nazis like our dearly departed.
    You really do need to relax a little bit. A certain amount of dark humor happens here, and is frankly funny. You must really hate Joe Rogan, as half his comedic routine is making fun of historic tragedies by pointing out the absurdities involved in them.

Oh and check your facts, 1bad isn't departed, he was on a 24hr time out imposed by BFMonkey. He is back should he decide to post again.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1Bad65 has probably retreated back to that bridge he leaves abandoned when he is on here. I'm sure he'll be back. I'm also sure that he won't answer with any substance.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    He's a sockpuppet, so he's probably just using his regular accounts now.

You'll notice I didn't bother shitting on him in most of this thread. That's because I don't need to anymore.

Mission accomplished. Nothing to see here.

Monkey, please commence cull to 1bad's new home in Trollshido. Move every post he's made since June, imho. Don't forget to move mine too.
    Wouldn't the mods know if he was a sockpuppet? Once upon a time they were on top of that stuff. What has bullshido come to?

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Wouldn't the mods know if he was a sockpuppet?
    Most likely, yes. We are pretty on top of things, despite the utter chaos that seems to reign supreme on these boards.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    missing posts here
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So now that they have the guy in custody and he IS in fact a Muslim the line to kiss my ass starts on the left.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Foreign troops are stationed on us well all the time it's called training exercises I'm quite sure we've trained at least one or two Saudi Pilots over the last few decades.
    I have a friend who went through OCS at Benning back in the late 1980s early 1990s. (I don't know the exact date) He had a couple Saudis in his class. At the time there were multiple foreign junior officers receiving such training. He told me some were really switched on, and professional. Others (The Saudis) were not.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Then he may want to remove the wooden suppository.
    People with limited exposure to the darker aspects of life/human behavior often tend to be rather sensitive.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    I have a friend who went through OCS at Benning back in the late 1980s early 1990s. (I don't know the exact date) He had a couple Saudis in his class. At the time there were multiple foreign junior officers receiving such training. He told me some were really switched on, and professional. Others (The Saudis) were not.
    At one point in my life, I worked for a (now defunct via buy-out) major oil company, that had major interests in Saudi Arabia.

The ex-pats who worked there had tons of stories about the work ethic of majority of Saudi employees...who the ex-pats were supposed to be training as part of their job.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh hey guys I think I actually found those "moderate" Muslims we were looking for. Saudi Arabia is finally allowing women to drive, how very moderate of them. Of course they still have to wear their ninja outfits so hahahahahahaha. Seriously though that's some backwards **** right there, the year is 2017 and just now they are letting women drive.

Page 22 of 25 First ... 121819202122232425 Last