Page 2 of 25 First 12345612 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The timed explosive bit is the scary part here. It means the bomber is somewhat clever and has some self-preservation instinct, meaning he could do it again next week as well.

Islamic terrorist actions are often suicide attacks, since the death of the bomber is as much the goal as the killing of random civilians. Woe betide you if they actually start cheating and using strategy and whatnot.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    If it was in America, statistically it would be White Christian Extremists. Seeing as it is London I would expect it to be Muslim Extremists but nothing surprises me, it could just as easily be Nationalists, Isolationists, or garden variety crazy. I try not to make too many assumptions.
    But the Trumpster tweeted that Scotland yard has been watching this terrorist for a long time already, and just declined to be proactive... You aren't saying the Trumpster is off his rocker are you?

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who the **** knows, he's making up **** as he goes along.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    But the Trumpster tweeted that Scotland yard has been watching this terrorist for a long time already, and just declined to be proactive... You aren't saying the Trumpster is off his rocker are you?
    I may have eluded to that a time or two.
    Didn't Trump fuckup ongoing investigations last time he started tweeting after a terrorist attack in the UK?
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 9/15/2017 8:37am at . Reason: may/=my
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    The timed explosive bit is the scary part here. It means the bomber is somewhat clever and has some self-preservation instinct, meaning he could do it again next week as well.

Islamic terrorist actions are often suicide attacks, since the death of the bomber is as much the goal as the killing of random civilians. Woe betide you if they actually start cheating and using strategy and whatnot.
    Suicide attacks went out in early 2000's. Radical terrorist groups have found that people aren't so hip to be shahids anymore. Or at least people are far more hip to the idea of mass murder if they think they have a fair chance of survival. Not that suicide attacks aren't still a thing. I guess there is a steady, if somewhat slow supply of people that want a magick carpet ride to heaven, 72virgins(or 700 as some have said) and taking those you killed with you as slaves... HOWEVER, there has been a subtle change of tactics toward IEDs and theoretically survivable attacks.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps in Jerusalem. The vast majority of the recent surge in ISIS-inspired freelance jihadism, however, hasn't involved the attackers expecting to get away alive. They might not blow themselves up, but they often go on rampages wishing for martyrdom.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So the Vehicular Terrorist Attack in Charlottesville was definitely done by Muslim Extremists? That is the most common MO.

**** that means they arrested the wrong guy driving that car.

(seriously dude, use your critical thinking skills. Your logic is faulty as hell here)
    I'm playing the odds and the thing is deep down you already know I'm right.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I my have eluded to that a time or two.
    Didn't Trump fuckup ongoing investigations last time he started tweeting after a terrorist attack in the UK?
    You know some advisor goes to Trump and says, "Mr. President the presidential thing to do would be to offer your sympathies and condolences, offer the US's full support, and then wait a few days to make political hay from the situation."

To which President Trump says, "Forget that, why all the BS stuff that no President really means, let's just jump straight to the making politcal hay, time is money."

Though admittedly most previous Presidents have stuck with domestic terrorist incidents for making political points.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But he's been right about muslim terrorism.

Love him or hate him, that can't be denied.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You seem to be attributing to Trump some kind of overall strategy.

How oddly irrational of you.

Page 2 of 25 First 12345612 ... Last