Page 15 of 25 First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last
    Style
    Jits
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Menachem Begin called, he says **** you.
    Fat fingers, sorry.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Menachem Begin understands.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I understand your "meme", as you youngsters refer to it, just fine. I merely find myself puzzled by your steadfast refusal to back up your bigotry with anything remotely resembling verifiable facts besides "everybody knows that"-isms.
    Because I don't need to as you already proved me right. Remember when I asked for one single Muslim country that wasn't a shithole?? It's a loaded question because there aren't any. Why do you suppose that is?? Possibly because batshit zealots cause countries to be shitholes?? Here's the thing if there were as many "moderates" as you insist then there should be at least one non-shithole Muslim country right?? I mean I'm only asking for one.

I should point out that by shithole I'm not just referring to their horrible treatment of women, their strict religious laws, etc., I'm also referring to the fact that many of them actually **** in the streets too.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Only morons or narcissists would want to be president. It's bummer when they are both....and orange.
    Unfortunately, most of them have not been morons. Even the current one has a sort of...native cunning, but the narcissism usually overrides applying that constructively.

But lets see if anything comes of this DACA deal that is being bandied about. Being fair to kids who had no choice when they were brought here and getting more/better border security could be a fair compromise if it works out.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Ooh, bringing my wife into a debate on Islamic terror.

Rayce, all class.
    Hey I am proud of you! You managed a post without bigotry, hatred, ignorance, and it is on topic and in a moral green zone. **** me running.

^5 dude.

*edit*
    You should stick with false indignation and whining about obvious jokes. It fits you well
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 9/15/2017 12:06pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I'm 45.

I paid attention back then as I was draft age. And with Ted Kennedy predicting a slaughter of American troops and a draft, who could blame me. (Good thing that useless woman killing drunk was wrong.)

I simply never heard those specific claims I questioned, hence my request for source citations.

Which I've still not gotten any I can check out online, btw.
    OK, 10 years younger than me so you would have been uninterested when it was going on in the first place.

Teddy was not one of my favorite people, ever...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I understand your "meme", as you youngsters refer to it, just fine. I merely find myself puzzled by your steadfast refusal to back up your bigotry with anything remotely resembling verifiable facts besides "everybody knows that"-isms.
    It's called "trolling"...

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Because I don't need to as you already proved me right. Remember when I asked for one single Muslim country that wasn't a shithole?? It's a loaded question because there aren't any. Why do you suppose that is?? Possibly because batshit zealots cause countries to be shitholes?? Here's the thing if there were as many "moderates" as you insist then there should be at least one non-shithole Muslim country right?? I mean I'm only asking for one.

I should point out that by shithole I'm not just referring to their horrible treatment of women, their strict religious laws, etc., I'm also referring to the fact that many of them actually **** in the streets too.
    Hey, remember when you failed to provide the evidence that moderate Muslims longed for slavery and stonings? I do. It was awesome.

And evidently, shitting in the streets is now also a tenet of the Muslim religion. This claim itself is probably one of the more bigoted things I've read in several minutes. Well done, sport.

You see all those negative reps you earn? You deserve them. Every one of them.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Unfortunately, I believe he is quite serious. Which is not the same as "to be taken seriously," but still, it's depressing.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    He said he is not a troll. According to him we must take peoples words at face value. So not trolling just frighteningly ignorant and hate filled.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Page 15 of 25 First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last