Page 12 of 25 First ... 2891011121314151622 ... Last
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    This is true. Texas let your wife marry one which is pretty progressive.
    Ooh, bringing my wife into a debate on Islamic terror.

Rayce, all class.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Wait I am confused 1bad..... you don't want to argue scripture with me?
    I was actually going to, but when you brought my wife into this I decided you are classless garbage not worth my time.

When you can move beyond childish personal insults, you let me know.

Til then, plenty of other folks here who can conduct themselves as adullts i can discuss this with.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't tell if you're attempting humour or merely failing at reading. If not the former, please reread his comment.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    Actually, according to Robert Fisk's semi-biography of OBL, what really pissed young OBL off was indeed the presence of American troops in Arabian lands, which he felt violated the sanctity of Mecca. I can't provide a much more accurate source than that, but I've read this claim elsewhere and find it credible.
    Thats exactly what I thought I recalled.

It was so preposterous I actually remembered it accurately.

Thanks for that sourcing.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Christians don't live by the Old Testament.

They live as Jesus says to live in the New Testament.

Most look at the OT as history, not how to live life.

Notice in today's world Muslims are still stoning to death women who get raped. You don't see that backwards **** happening in the Bible Belt.
    You know why members of the Church of Christ don't have sex standing up?

Somebody might think they are dancing...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's preposterous about it?

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    It was the US invasion of Iraq for the sole purpose of attaining a cheaper oil supply, under President G.H.W. Bush. In case you didn't know, the Iraqis had already begun a full withdrawl from Kuwait, based on a negotiated deal from Russia. President Bush, afraid he would lose face, and more importantly cheap oil, decided to commence offensive operations. The whole sale slaughter of retreating troops, who happened to more or less be coreligionists with UBL pretty much burnt his noodle, and took him from being a US ally to being a US enemy.
    Oh, I should mention that Iraq invaded Kuwait, because Kuwait violated their internationally recognized mineral rights, and drilled a diagonal well to tap Iraqi oil reserves, and then were doing their level best to out produce both Saudi Arabia and Iraq... In other words Kuwait was acting a thief, and the US stepped in to act as their bought enforcer.

Without citations I call BS.
    When you find it, we can all fact check them:
    http://englishquran.com/
    And then there was the Baaken, Williston Basin (and many others with huge reserves now tappable), shale-oil, fracking and horizontal drilling technology, not too many years later, so no need for the USA to be invading anyplace for oil anymore...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Israel has been ready to give them land since Clinton hosted the Camp David talks. Unfortunately it hasn't been politically convenient for PLO or Hamas leadership to accept Israel's offer of 98% of Palestinian demands. Likewise it hasn't been polticially convenient for the right wing of Israeli politics to push the issue... That doesn't mean that both don't agree to certain facts.
    I remember those.

Thats when Israel offered to cede to the muslims demands for lands. Arafat, being the shrewd terrorist he was, figured Clinton had leaned hard on Israel and that was the reason for this generous offer that he had never dreamed Israel would offer up. Arafat then gambled and demanded more, figuring Clinton would put the screws to Israel and he would get even more.

At this point Israel used that ridiculous demand to justify walking away and thus giving up nothing.

Clinton never forgave Arafat, and privately said how Arafat basically 'fucked me out of a Nobel Peace Prize'.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fisk has good insight on that part as well - according to him, Arafat wanted an even better deal because he wanted to protect his own position as leader of the PLO. The PLO would, according to Arafat, never have accepted anything resembling a compromise and accepting the deal would have lead to the ouster of Arafat. To his great shame, Arafat did not take the Israeli deal, caving in to the demands of his party and thus causing the whole deal to collapse.

Arafat's legacy is one of a leader who failed to be a statesman when one was called for.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    What's preposterous about it?
    I normally don't answer a question with a question, but I'm going to do so here.

How about you tell me what isn't preposterous about attacking the United States for having troops in Saudi Arabia that the government of Saudi Arabia asked for?

Page 12 of 25 First ... 2891011121314151622 ... Last