Style
    TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

UFC Fight Night: Rockhold vs. Branch

Alright lets see if Rockhold is worth a damn and not just another little big name that couldn't live up to the hype and I revile in guys from the minors doing well in the big leagues.

Main Card (Fox Sports 1)
    Weight class Method Round Time Notes
    Middleweight Luke Rockhold vs. David Branch
    Welterweight Mike Perry vs. Alex Reyes
    Middleweight Hector Lombard vs. Anthony Smith
    Lightweight Gregor Gillespie vs. Jason Gonzalez
    Welterweight Kamaru Usman vs. SÚrgio Moraes
    Heavyweight Justin Ledet vs. Zu Anyanwu
    Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
    Lightweight Tony Martin vs. Olivier Aubin-Mercier
    Heavyweight Anthony Hamilton vs. Daniel Spitz
    Middleweight Krzysztof Jotko vs. Uriah Hall
    Bantamweight Luke Sanders vs. Felipe Arantes
    Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
    Lightweight Jason Saggo vs. Gilbert Burns
    Fu Hung Hsieh remains Fu Hung Hsieh and Kung-tzu Yu remains Kung-tzu Yu.

Style
    TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well you guys had till 11 spoiler time!!!

Just when I had given up on the Brazilians Arantes with a clean knockout. Uriah Hall had me worried for a minute and I'm still wondering about him. Spitz with the over hand right damn all these finishes the prelims were flying. Only one that went the distance was Mercier with a decision win. Ledet won but how the hell that was a split instead of unanimous will forever boggle my mind. Usman with the straight right against mr moist will never forget Mores kissing an opponent from back control after a sub. Then we had Gillespie with the sub after a nice long fight very nice. Catch the rest in the morning then I'll post the video link to the fights.

Style
    TKD/ BJJ/Kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those who missed the event.
    https://www.mma-core.com/search/vide...ght_Pittsburgh
    Smith survived Lombard's mauling and finished him damn it was a spectacular night of fights. Lombard may be heading back to Bellator if this keeps up... Mike Perry continues the night of finishes I don't remember seeing him before I wouldn't have forgotten that rooster victory dance. Still not convinced about Rockhold even though he got Branch to tap to strikes. He just doesn't look like a champ like he's tired all the time. Oh well good night of fights now a two week break for the ufc.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danharr View Post
    For those who missed the event.
    https://www.mma-core.com/search/vide...ght_Pittsburgh
    Smith survived Lombard's mauling and finished him damn it was a spectacular night of fights. Lombard may be heading back to Bellator if this keeps up... Mike Perry continues the night of finishes I don't remember seeing him before I wouldn't have forgotten that rooster victory dance. Still not convinced about Rockhold even though he got Branch to tap to strikes. He just doesn't look like a champ like he's tired all the time. Oh well good night of fights now a two week break for the ufc.
    Rockhold has great kicks and really good Bjj/grappling. His medium and close range striking is a weak point for sure. He's a really big guy. He damn near cuts off a leg to make 185. That's not gonna lend to having elite cardio, plus he got punched in the noodle a lot which is really tiring.