Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    TKD, BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Shane Fazen's URBOX: His Most STREET Product Yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbeRd3EnYBs

Having suffered selective amnesia after his one pro Muay Thai fight, Shane Fazen forgets that he already released the most effective self-defense course ever created. And being too humble to create a new martial art, Grand Master Fazen creates an old martial art that is the most effective at helping you survive the mean str33ts.

How did this happen? Always the deep thinker, Shane has a breakthrough while pondering the fight vs flight response and watching Dustin's Dojo for inspiration. So what did O'Sensei Fazen come up with?

It's simple...

Nobody until now has ever thought to combine parkour with martial arts.

And thus, Urban Boxing, aka URBOX, is born.

Be str33t or be beat, friends. Sign up for URBOX today!

**courses, distance ranking, and instructor certifications to come**
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	325 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	17524  

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by yieldingbamboo View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbeRd3EnYBs

Having suffered selective amnesia after his one pro Muay Thai fight, Shane Fazen forgets that he already released the most effective self-defense course ever created. And being too humble to create a new martial art, Grand Master Fazen creates an old martial art that is the most effective at helping you survive the mean str33ts.

How did this happen? Always the deep thinker, Shane has a breakthrough while pondering the fight vs flight response and watching Dustin's Dojo for inspiration. So what did O'Sensei Fazen come up with?

It's simple...

Nobody until now has ever thought to combine parkour with martial arts.

And thus, Urban Boxing, aka URBOX, is born.

Be str33t or be beat, friends. Sign up for URBOX today!

**courses, distance ranking, and instructor certifications to come**
    I guess cash flow was slowing down from his other stuff, so...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His online MMA gym dropping off?

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    His online MMA gym dropping off?
    That was an attempt at humor on my part.

I have no idea..there was some footage of him apparently doing BJJ wearing a white belt...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post

I have no idea..there was some footage of him apparently doing BJJ wearing a white belt...
    He did a video with one of my sifus Phil Migliarese where Phil taught a little bit on one of his videos. Dudes a white belt.

If he would stay away from ranking his videos would be kosher IMO. He doesn't have a horrible channel for novices.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    He did a video with one of my sifus Phil Migliarese where Phil taught a little bit on one of his videos. Dudes a white belt.

If he would stay away from ranking his videos would be kosher IMO. He doesn't have a horrible channel for novices.
    You think as long as he's been putting out these videos he would have have plenty of time to do some serious training and get ranked in jiu jitsu.

My comment was cryptically pointing towards his putting out MMA videos yet being a white belt in Jiu-Jitsu.

Style
    Amateur boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He seems to have a legit boxing background, there's quite a few amateur fights of his up on YouTube, but he certainly has gone the Matt Furey route marketing himself.

Style
    TKD, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post

He has videos from like 5 or 6 years ago teaching BJJ. This is a pattern with him.

Style
    mt/bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He used to have a furom on his fighttips page. Which I miss!

It was like Bullshido but most of us were edgy high schoolers talking about dumb stuff and how to beat up the school bully. Good times, I used to chat with Shane all the time!

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AHAHAHAHAHAAASHGGGAAAHHAAAHAHA
    HE CAN'T EVEN ROLL PROPERLY LMAO HAHAHAA THE ONLY PARKOUR MOVE HE KNOWS IS THE KONG VAULT AND HE USES A TWO FOOTED TAKEOFF LIKE A SELF TAUGHT 12 YEAR OLD

Page 1 of 2 12 Last