Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    Boxing
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really looks like a preemptive attack. The "bad guy" in the video is just standing there mouthing off when the old dude just grabs him. This video could be used in defense of the kid as well as a prosecution or suit against the old dude. It's just not a great idea to take physical force into your own hands without a great reason but this just looks like the old dude lost his cool. Dont recommend trying this at home. Who cares that the whole plane cheered, people will cheer for anything stupid.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    “This is exactly why we are calling for significant changes to prohibit the sale of alcohol at airports, such as a two-drink limit per passenger and no alcohol sales before 10 a.m.,” added the Irish airline, who first called on U.K. airports to institute a drink limit in August.
    He should choke out this guy next.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    He should choke out this guy next.
    I reckon, what a fucking nanny state statement! I like to have myself a good four to five pints before getting on a plane, that way I'm relaxed.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I reckon, what a fucking nanny state statement! I like to have myself a good four to five pints before getting on a plane, that way I'm relaxed.
    Early morning drinking at airports is standard over here, you ozzies would love it. I don't even remember getting on the plane last time I went to Ireland. The problem is the kids who can't handle their booze like in the video above, they're so wasted a pensioner pulls a standing RNC on them. If anything, more drink would have helped the situation.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    Judo, Nippon Kempo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    This is actually a "nanny private company who enjoys significant monopoly power" statement, since neither Ryanair nor the airport are the state.

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMR View Post
    This is actually a "nanny private company who enjoys significant monopoly power" statement, since neither Ryanair nor the airport are the state.
    Want to play semantics, ay? Well, let me **** you up then.

I said it was a "nanny state statement", not that a nanny state made the statement. It was in reference to:
    “This is exactly why we are calling for significant changes to prohibit the sale of alcohol at airports, such as a two-drink limit per passenger and no alcohol sales before 10 a.m.,” added the Irish airline, who first called on U.K. airports to institute a drink limit in August.
    And before you jump in with "an airport is not the state either", just remember that both airports and airlines have the ability to call on the state, as in the police, in order to enforce their rules.

Thank you for flying Battlefields Air, we sincerely hope you don't fly this **** again.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Page 2 of 2 First 12