Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011
    Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Could also do Roots in the CBD: https://www.brazilianjiujitsu.com.au...su-sydney-cbd/

I trained there once, as in one time, as I was looking for gyms around the CBD when I was living at Pyrmont. From what I saw it was good training, but I was also a fairly new white belt at the time, so I can't really comment.

Check that one out as well. Other than that, I know of Universal Combat Academy at Castle Hill and SPMA at Liverpool. Not really the best locations for a dude in the CBD, especially during shitty traffic, which is basically a standard feature of living in Sydney now, from what I've heard.

In saying that, those are only ones that I know the training is good because I have trained there for a while, or have trained with the instructors.

I've been in Brisbane for 5+ years, much better up here for MMA, in my opinion. When I left Sydney, the city still loved its kickboxing and Muay Thai, a few promotions would push MMA but shows were few and far between. There's a shitload up here and the quality of fighter continues to improve. Shameless BNE plug, best decision I ever made.
    Last edited by battlefields; 8/31/2017 6:59am at .
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Could also do Roots in the CBD: https://www.brazilianjiujitsu.com.au...su-sydney-cbd/I trained there once, as in one time, as I was looking for gyms around the CBD when I was living at Pyrmont. From what I saw it was good training, but I was also a fairly new white belt at the time, so I can't really comment. Check that one out as well. Other than that, I know of Universal Combat Academy at Castle Hill and SPMA at Liverpool. Not really the best locations for a dude in the CBD, especially during shitty traffic, which is basically a standard feature of living in Sydney now, from what I've heard.In saying that, those are only ones that I know the training is good because I have trained there for a while, or have trained with the instructors. I've been in Brisbane for 5+ years, much better up here for MMA, in my opinion. When I left Sydney, the city still loved its kickboxing and Muay Thai, a few promotions would push MMA but shows were few and far between. There's a shitload up here and the quality of fighter continues to improve. Shameless BNE plug, best decision I ever made.
    Awesome, thanks for taking the time to put up such a detailed response. I'll check a few of them out!

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011