Style
    Goju Ryu, Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

finally pain free from the broken arm, can do press ups

currently building my strength and endurance back up, feels like a victory

Style
    Karate
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well done - I know how it feels - just had the splint off for a bust finger and can now start lifting/exercising properly again. I found the biggest pain in the arse was showering, you couldn't get it wet so I was showering with one hand in the air....

Style
    Goju Ryu, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio View Post
    Well done - I know how it feels - just had the splint off for a bust finger and can now start lifting/exercising properly again. I found the biggest pain in the arse was showering, you couldn't get it wet so I was showering with one hand in the air....
    how'd you do the finger?

Style
    Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kimjonghng View Post
    how'd you do the finger?
    Fell off a paddleboard..

I feel forward whilst holding the paddle and what I did was what is referred to as "mallet finger". I ripped all the tendons on the top of the finger and couldn't straighten the finger. I've had to spend 8 weeks in a splint with my finger straight so the tendons would reattach. Good thing is that it isn't really painful just awkward.

The downside is that it's impacted the exercise I do - difficult to do many free weights as you don't have full grip in your hand (risk of dropping weights) but also you may tear the ligaments and impact the healing.

I've had to use a lot of machines in the gym (not ideal) and will be back on deadlifts, rows etc over the next couple of weeks