Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ninja Ron vs Icy Mike

Latest news suggests that Ron Collins is going to at least show up, so to attempt to maintain ad much of the integrity of the MABS thread as can possibly be salvaged at this point, I figured I would start the (un) official **** post thread, on the off chance that anyone cares.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm probably going to be too busy to check in later, so I'll summarize my prospective participation thusly:

"Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm putting up another prop bet: Ron loses, explains extensively how he almost won: -1100

DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have popcorn and an open schedule for this afternoon. Anybody have a link to the entertainment?

Video, blog posts or news feed appreciated.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    lol

well ...

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    Latest news suggests that Ron Collins is going to at least show up, so to attempt to maintain ad much of the integrity of the MABS thread as can possibly be salvaged at this point, I figured I would start the (un) official **** post thread, on the off chance that anyone cares.
    These posts should be mixed with the Mayweather snooze fest discussions.

IcyMike is in a tough spot... it is like fighting someone with a learning disability... maybe this is a fight against someone with a learning disability. I may not be making a metaphor.

but yeah. So do you fight the idiot? Normally it is no, but this idiot is a martial idiotist and teaching people his Martial Idiotism. You don't punch or choke most people most the time. I think this is one of those times that stupid games = stupid prizes.

IcyMike knows he might catch some bullshit on the chin and catch whatever ninjas sass out as an ass beating.

Don't feel bad IcyMike, you can totally hit this guy from the moral high ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    These posts should be mixed with the Mayweather snooze fest discussions.

IcyMike is in a tough spot... it is like fighting someone with a learning disability... maybe this is a fight against someone with a learning disability. I may not be making a metaphor.

but yeah. So do you fight the idiot? Normally it is no, but this idiot is a martial idiotist and teaching people his Martial Idiotism. You don't punch or choke most people most the time. I think this is one of those times that stupid games = stupid prizes.

IcyMike knows he might catch some bullshit on the chin and catch whatever ninjas sass out as an ass beating.

Don't feel bad IcyMike, you can totally hit this guy from the moral high ground.
    Control/arresting techniques

Osaekomi plus noogies.
    Last edited by BKR; 8/26/2017 12:27pm at .
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would wet Willie's be outside the ruleset?

Style
    judo hiatus
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dim mak by way of oil check? Monster wedgie?

Please make it happen.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... Last