Thread: SEANBABY

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    BJJ/ MMA/ MT
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So most of boxing is about ducking, and no one is better at ducking enemies and punches than Floyd Mayweather. He's the greatest defensive boxer of all time and he's going up against a counter fighter competing in the wrong sport. He and Conor are going to circle and hug in a frustrating demonstration of why man invented kicks and machetes. Both MMA and boxing will end up looking bad, and everyone who buys the pay-per-view will have exactly $99.95 less love in their heart. Then again, Plurge Gobo has proven magic is real if we only reach for it, so maybe the fight will be great and everyone will be happy?
    Not even into the article and I'm laughing. Thank **** he's back. Cracked has been lacking in many ways since they began making Salon/Buzzfeed/HuffPo-esque articles to appeal to the demographic that subscribes to the Oppression Olympics.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I <3 Battlefields...

Style
    ninpo nusubito, arnis
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    awesome

confession time: seanbaby's artcle first got me on cracked. and still, only his articles i read on cracked. i consider tv tropes more clickbait than cracked anyway.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, Cracked used to be a huge time sink, an infinite well of odd trivia presented with a uniquely clever and vulgar voice. It's been 80% leftist whining for about two solid years. For a while, I read fewer articles than I would have posted on at the peak of my interest.

But, SEANBABY!

DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Judo, Nippon Kempo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Calcio storico has a rich and ridiculous history. It was created around 200 A.D. by extreme athletes too ancient to invent motorcycle jumping and too angry to surf.
    Calcio storico is not a reconstruction of ancient roman football, but a reconstruction of renaissance football in Florence (hence the funny throusers).
    In fact their site boasts "500 years of history".

http://www.calciostoricofiorentino.it/
    (in italian).

/pedant

Style
    Pumping iron
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOOOOL. The "Plurge Gobo" bit had me in stitches.
    go to http://www.bullshido.net/forums/prof...do=editoptions > under Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nobody describes a monstrous beating with the comedic panache of Seanbaby.