Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Eclipse Today

Any ardent solar eclipse watchers here? I'm in the 80% (plus or minus) totality zone.

I'm not set up to watch directly, however, the wife-unit is going to make a pin-hole projector so she and my younger son can do that thing.

Sorry for lack of sourcing...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got to go outside and watch the 91% of totality via proper glasses.

Awesome...

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Got to go outside and watch the 91% of totality via proper glasses.

Awesome...
    Still no source, you fucking NAZI?

I'm going to go downvote every post of yours I can find on this site.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any ardent solar eclipse watchers here? I'm in the 80% (plus or minus) totality zone.

I'm not set up to watch directly, however, the wife-unit is going to make a pin-hole projector so she and my younger son can do that thing.

Sorry for lack of sourcing...
    Getting 90% around here. As close to total as we are going to get in about 38 minutes or so. Strangely enough we are going to get the next one here in 2024 as well. The two paths converge right near us. It must be a sign of Cincinnati's lack of Godliness.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    It must be a sign of Cincinnati's lack of Godliness.
    That, and the Bengals.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just watched for about 5 minutes - welding hood (13 shade automagic one) with my oakleys for added relief. Or, you can just grab a livestream off youtube - there are several in progress.

@BFM - I'll be in path for total 2024, and near pretty close in 2023, too.
    https://arstechnica.com/science/2017...eclipse-today/

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyGoblin View Post
    Still no source, you fucking NAZI?

I'm going to go downvote every post of yours I can find on this site.
    Pics or it didn't happen, right?

I know, obviously fake news...

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Getting 90% around here. As close to total as we are going to get in about 38 minutes or so. Strangely enough we are going to get the next one here in 2024 as well. The two paths converge right near us. It must be a sign of Cincinnati's lack of Godliness.
    Or narcissism...

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well ... that was the sun.

According to the light sensor on my phone we were at 1600 flux during the peak... whatever the hell that means. I mean I know bright midday sun is 35000+ flux thingies. Also the color is this awesome yellow orange everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pics or it didn't happen, right?

I know, obviously fake news...
    This is a good start. Now, I just need proof that you actually took that picture.

A signed affidavit that is properly notarized will suffice.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last