Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Don't just look at the eclipse during the eclipse....

SC 'warns' of possible Lizard Man sightings during eclipse

http://www.thv11.com/news/eclipse/sc...ings/465342634

There are other articles floating about regarding the 'warning'....

Apparently we have an increased chance to see Lizard Men, Bigfoot, Good Nazis, and other imaginary creatures!
    "I want to have goblins about me, for I am courageous. The courage which scares away ghosts, creates for itself goblins--it wants to laugh." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    If you are getting scared and short of breathe remind/tell yourself ,"There's no where else in the whole world I choose to be tonight."

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Ninjers will still be invisible though, right?
    No, during the 2 minutes of the eclipse, they glow bright orange. It is the most dangerous time for a ninja, and the only reason they never achieved world superiority.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    No, during the 2 minutes of the eclipse, they glow bright orange. It is the most dangerous time for a ninja, and the only reason they never achieved world superiority.
    You have bought into ninja propaganda. They had to come up with a reason why they glow bright orange, and figured that they would lure unsuspecting MMA thugs to their certain doom by putting out the fake news that they are vulnerable while glowing.

The fung shui of an eclipse actually provides a prana amplification of chi (in japanese it's "ki" and in english it's "our lord and savior jesus christ"). It is during the height of an eclipse that ninjas can actually employ their eye lasers and explodify anybody or anything at will, just with the power of their mind, chi, and eye lasers.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    You have bought into ninja propaganda. They had to come up with a reason why they glow bright orange, and figured that they would lure unsuspecting MMA thugs to their certain doom by putting out the fake news that they are vulnerable while glowing.

The fung shui of an eclipse actually provides a prana amplification of chi (in japanese it's "ki" and in english it's "our lord and savior jesus christ"). It is during the height of an eclipse that ninjas can actually employ their eye lasers and explodify anybody or anything at will, just with the power of their mind, chi, and eye lasers.
    Hey, what's that behind you?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]