Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    525
    Style
    Muay Thai
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Am I the only one that reads this stuff and gets encouraged to start a cult?

    I could be a spiritual guru teaching people dogshit and spending my days being worshipped by beta males and women with low self esteem.

    In fact I'd be pretty damn good at it.
    Also people fall for this **** so easily

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_...e_(experiment)

    Within a few days this guy managed to have like 200 kids doing weird salutes and snitching on each other to him.

  2. #12
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,537
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look you guys are just encouraging me now!

    So hypothetically speaking what would you guys think was a good name for my cult if i were thinking of starting one ? you know hypothetically
    King without a crown

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Congleton, Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    98
    Style
    karate / JJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Look you guys are just encouraging me now!

    So hypothetically speaking what would you guys think was a good name for my cult if i were thinking of starting one ? you know hypothetically
    PDAphiles? or is that to close to the catholic cult?

  4. #14
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,537
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzbevan View Post
    PDAphiles? or is that to close to the catholic cult?
    Yes I would not want to be anywhere near as ridiculous as Catholicism other than perhaps have everybody call me Pope.

    Maybe call it something catchy like "The Give me all your money and you will have eternal life whilst I get to have sex with all the females and grow a really long beard church of atomic love" ?
    King without a crown

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    401
    Style
    what style?
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Yes I would not want to be anywhere near as ridiculous as Catholicism other than perhaps have everybody call me Pope.

    Maybe call it something catchy like "The Give me all your money and you will have eternal life whilst I get to have sex with all the females and grow a really long beard church of atomic love" ?
    This needs to be shortened to some kind of acronym, gullible people love acronyms.

  6. #16
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,537
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about " A.Y.M.I.G.A.Y.W.G.T.P.P.N.Y.G.T.H"

    All Your Money Is Gone And Your Wife Gives The Pope Panocha Now You Go To Heaven Church of Atomic Love

    ?
    King without a crown

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    401
    Style
    what style?
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    How about " A.Y.M.I.G.A.Y.W.G.T.P.P.N.Y.G.T.H"

    All Your Money Is Gone And Your Wife Gives The Pope Panocha Now You Go To Heaven Church of Atomic Love

    ?
    Maybe but its not catchy.. maybe that can be the pretend deity you worship

  8. #18
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,537
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    Maybe but its not catchy.. maybe that can be the pretend deity you worship
    Thats a pretty good idea, im still undecided on the deity.

    Cant decide between a God , Aliens or Cattle?

    Our training uniforms however I am certain of, Im going for Isis meets MC Hammer after going to a Lady Gaga concert.

    They can be quite chunky because we are not going to sweat during combat training as our philosophy is based on the manipulation of the air around us using mind focus techniques to allow our skin cells to bind with the air and become a storm as and when required.

    This involves lots of standing still and possibly making me a sandwich from time to time.
    King without a crown

  9. #19
    Cake of Doom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    surrey, UK
    Posts
    1,220
    Style
    Cardio
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stick with Church of Atomic Love. Throw in science-y sounding bullshit, say "quantum" a lot and you'll be raking it in in no time
    Train hard, fight easy.

  10. #20
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,431
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Thats a pretty good idea, im still undecided on the deity.

    Cant decide between a God , Aliens or Cattle?

    Um, how 'bout a turtle?




    Our training uniforms however I am certain of, Im going for Isis meets MC Hammer after going to a Lady Gaga concert.

    Excellent.



    They can be quite chunky because we are not going to sweat during combat training as our philosophy is based on the manipulation of the air around us using mind focus techniques to allow our skin cells to bind with the air and become a storm as and when required.

    This involves lots of standing still and possibly making me a sandwich from time to time.


    You've put some thought into this.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in