Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I give this thread 4 of 10 possible shuriken. Execution was good, but the premise is tired.
    Tired yes... but I was thinking more of 6/10 because it was kinda unexpected and out of the blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Tired yes... but I was thinking more of 6/10 because it was kinda unexpected and out of the blue.
    Unexpected and out of the blue - like a true Ninja, or like...

The Spanish Inquisition!

Our weapon is surprise. Surprise and fear. Our two weapons...

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread, before I typed the body out, was originally titled "Are Shuriken Against IBJJF Rules" but my stream-of-consciousness went other places.

As for talking about Ninjer stuff so much, I've always had a soft spot for ninja stuff thanks to those totally tubular Turtles from my childhood that got me interested in martial arts in the first place.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmntop.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	17496

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    Our weapon is surprise. Surprise and fear. Our two weapons...
    Surprise and fear, and SHURIKEN!
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Surprise and fear, and SHURIKEN!
    That's THREE weapons! I only prepared myself for surprise and fear, you sneaky ninja bastard!!

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    That's THREE weapons! I only prepared myself for surprise and fear, you sneaky ninja bastard!!
    Surprise and fear, and SHURIKEN! and an almost fanatical dedication to Hatsumi. And... oh, just start over.

We number, among our weapons...
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kendamu View Post
    This thread, before I typed the body out, was originally titled "Are Shuriken Against IBJJF Rules" but my stream-of-consciousness went other places.

As for talking about Ninjer stuff so much, I've always had a soft spot for ninja stuff thanks to those totally tubular Turtles from my childhood that got me interested in martial arts in the first place.

I kinda am The Ninja Turtles. I love pizza and to skate, I am gruff and sarcastic, I am great with electronics, electricity and mechanical things, I train martial arts every day and I wanna marry Megan Fox a.k.a. April O'Neil.

Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I kinda am The Ninja Turtles. I love pizza and to skate, I am gruff and sarcastic, I am great with electronics, electricity and mechanical things, I train martial arts every day and I wanna marry Megan Fox a.k.a. April O'Neil.
    I see you went above and beyond when deciding on which Turtle to be. Did you, like, have no friends or to play as the other Turtles with you or were you just like:

"I AM ALL OF THE TURTLES!! YOU GUYS ARE THE FOOT CLAN!!"

"What?"

"TAKE THIS, BEBOP AND ROCKSTEADY!!"

> Tomoe Nage's one kid into another

"ALRIGHT, SHREDDER! YOU'RE ALL THAT'S LEFT!!"

> Drop Seoi Nage to Armbar

"TURTLE POWER!!!"

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kendamu View Post

I LOVE ninjas-You Only Live Twice, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes, American Ninja, multiple video game characters... you name it.

Even after my brief but illuminating study at the Bujinkan, I STILL think ninjas are cool as hell, in the same way I think gargoyles and alot of the characters of European mythology are cool.

I actually get quite a kick out of these threads. Since I don't really have much of value to offer most of the other forums, the bulk of my posting is in YMAS, and they at least give me the opportunity to entertain myself by saying stupid ****.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrouchyOldMan View Post
    I LOVE ninjas-You Only Live Twice, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes, American Ninja, multiple video game characters... you name it.

Even after my brief but illuminating study at the Bujinkan, I STILL think ninjas are cool as hell, in the same way I think gargoyles and alot of the characters of European mythology are cool.

I actually get quite a kick out of these threads. Since I don't really have much of value to offer most of the other forums, the bulk of my posting is in YMAS, and they at least give me the opportunity to entertain myself by saying stupid ****.
    Saying stupid **** is how these posts get made. My particular brand of stupid **** just usually boils down to, "Better to imitate Ninja Turtles than Ninjers because the Turtles actually spar."

Name:	Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_season_1_Episode_2_Enter_The_Shredder_Full_Episode.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	9.9 KB 
ID:	17497

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last