Page 2 of 8 First 123456 ... Last
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Find me any profession that is absent of charlatans, crooks, scammers and connivers. It's OK I'll wait.

The only difference is the type of scam that they run. Charles Ponzi and Bernie Maddoff should have made that abundantly clear.

Now regards this particular scammer, how exactly is he getting 500ml bottles of authentic Jesus blood? I mean the average human body will only have at most 6 liters of blood. So... it seems like even if he had an operable time machine, it would be a rather limited supply.

Eastern Orthodox?

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whores and Republicans are sin free!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I prefer thieves to have enough common decency to stick a pistol in people's faces when they rob them.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Find me any profession that is absent of charlatans, crooks, scammers and connivers. It's OK I'll wait.

The only difference is the type of scam that they run. Charles Ponzi and Bernie Maddoff should have made that abundantly clear.

Now regards this particular scammer, how exactly is he getting 500ml bottles of authentic Jesus blood? I mean the average human body will only have at most 6 liters of blood. So... it seems like even if he had an operable time machine, it would be a rather limited supply.
    Well, at least we now know what happened to the second coming of Christ: he's been locked in Mr. Bushiri's basement ever since, being slowly tapped of his lifeblood for commercial reasons.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hahahahahahaha. Shields up captain!! Deflection 7/10.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I should also point out how much I love the excuse of "but everyone else is just as bad".

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omoplatypus View Post
    First, show me proof of positive HIV diagnosis. Second, go to walgreens and buy a couple of oraquick tests. Third, have said oraquick administered by a medical professional (board certified in USA).

Upon negative result on the Oraquick, I'll give them 10 thousand dollars.
    This sounds alot like what Benny Hinn did with Evander Holyfield back in the day.

Holyfield was diagnosed with a heart issue and it was going to end his boxing career. He had Hinn 'lay hands' on him and later tests showed he did not have a heart issue.

Hinn took full credit for 'curing' Holyfield, despite many saying the initial heart issues were misdiagnosed and he never had a heart issue.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    I prefer thieves to have enough common decency to stick a pistol in people's faces when they rob them.
    Yeah, but you can't tell that type of thief No without the risk of being shot.

You can easily tell these charlatans No and just turn the channel.

But these people are despicable. They target the most vulnerable members of society.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    I should also point out how much I love the excuse of "but everyone else is just as bad".
    That would work if that was what I said. I simply said that human filth finds its way into every profession. To put it another way, predators go where there is prey. Now if you want to focus on the religious charlatans, for every charlatan there are numerous people who are selflessly trying to help other people. Look at military chaplains. I promise you none of those guys is getting rich or famous by providing religious services to service members or taking death notices to next of kin.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That would work if that was what I said. I simply said that human filth finds its way into every profession. To put it another way, predators go where there is prey. Now if you want to focus on the religious charlatans, for every charlatan there are numerous people who are selflessly trying to help other people. Look at military chaplains. I promise you none of those guys is getting rich or famous by providing religious services to service members or taking death notices to next of kin.
    So just out of curiosity what flavor was the koolaid?? I prefer grape.

Oh and pulling the same trick twice is hardly a way to prove that you didn't deflect the first time around.

Page 2 of 8 First 123456 ... Last