Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

"Couple Healed from HIV" claims "man of God; prophet Shepherd Bushiri"

The Shepherd Bushiri Ministries claims "a couple testified that after undergoing an HIV test it was discovered that they tested positive for HIV. After seeking medical assistance to treat this disease they decided to visit ECG to ask the man of God; prophet Shepherd Bushiri for a special prayer of Healing. After being prayed for by the man of God; prophet Shepherd Bushiri they went back for second medical test and a third one and this time it was discovered that they both had tested negative to HIV.

The promise of the Lord has not changed. In Hebrews he declared that he is the same today , yesterday and forevemore. The same Lord who said that I am thousands of years ago, is still the same I AM today. Saints was can rejoice in the fact that the bible does not say Thus said the Lord, but thus sayeth the Lord. He is still saying it today. He is still declaring it today”THAT I AM THE LORD THAT HEALETH.”

Saints there is no distance in prayer, make your petitions known to God. The same God that healed in Moses’s time, the same God that healed this couple today is here to heal you. I want you to lay your hands on where you need healing and believe that God is the God your healer. I will join you in payer for your healing."

The good news is the ministry has also been blessed with an aircraft to help the delivery and spread of the actual Blood of Jesus available in 500ml and 750 ml bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by last article linked
    The founder and leader of ECG ministries Prophet Shepherd ‘Major 1’ Bushiri has launched the acclaimed “blood of Jesus”.

According to reports, the blood is being sold in 500ml and 750ml plastic bottles.

One congregant who confessed to be a loyal member of ECG ministries revealed that the blood heals every calamity and problems.

“We have been using anointing oil which is called “The Lion of Judah” before and we have been using anointed mantles, bracelets and DVDs but this time the power is released.

Major 1 introduced “The Blood of Jesus” which is real blood of Jesus which was extracted at Calvary when the Son of God was crucified.

“As sons and daughters of Major 1 we don’t really care what people will say, we understand this revelation as a ministry (ECG family), people are on the move to drag our fathers name into disrepute but God elevated him to address our problems.
    I don't know how much R20,000 is but I am down to see if they ship us a bottle of real Jesus Blood. Anyone else in on this one?
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/13/2017 11:31pm at . Reason: words r tricky
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First, show me proof of positive HIV diagnosis. Second, go to walgreens and buy a couple of oraquick tests. Third, have said oraquick administered by a medical professional (board certified in USA).

Upon negative result on the Oraquick, I'll give them 10 thousand dollars.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes I miss the Spanish Inquisition.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NOBODY misses the Spanish Inquisition!

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    R20,000 = $6,264.68 (American Dollhairs) so that 500 ml. bottle of Real Jesus Blood is going to be out of my price range... even with some group donations. This is assuming the R stands for the Brazilian Real.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    R20,000 = $6,264.68 (American Dollhairs) so that 500 ml. bottle of Real Jesus Blood is going to be out of my price range... even with some group donations. This is assuming the R stands for the Brazilian Real.
    So because that **** is black you assume he's brazilian?

R in this case stands for South African rand

BTW, that site you linked... facepalmtastic as ****.
    Last edited by DCS; 8/14/2017 6:41am at .

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    So because that **** is black you assume he's brazilian?

R in this case stands for South African rand

BTW, that site you linked... facepalmtastic as ****.
    I am glad I was wrong about the currency. I was posting on my way out the door to Physical Therapy thinking "it can't be Brazil..."
    and we are still looking at $1504.01 for real from the Jesus Box 2000 year old Jesus Blood.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 8/14/2017 8:16am at .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    and we are still looking at $1504.01 for real from the Jesus Box 2000 year old Jesus Blood.
    Rolls are no cheap...

http://www.informationng.com/2017/07...lls-royce.html

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is why religious people piss me off they don't fucking read the book they kneel to. Jesus would insist his blood was given to people in need, not sold.

Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    This is why religious people piss me off they don't fucking read the book they kneel to. Jesus would insist his blood was given to people in need, not sold.
    Find me any profession that is absent of charlatans, crooks, scammers and connivers. It's OK I'll wait.

The only difference is the type of scam that they run. Charles Ponzi and Bernie Maddoff should have made that abundantly clear.

Now regards this particular scammer, how exactly is he getting 500ml bottles of authentic Jesus blood? I mean the average human body will only have at most 6 liters of blood. So... it seems like even if he had an operable time machine, it would be a rather limited supply.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... Last