Page 8 of 9 First ... 456789 Last
  1. #71
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,557
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Well, a solid answer to that is Judaism's prime directive, "Choose life", all other things take a back seat. Practically meaning that any promises or anything like that should be set aside to save life. In modern ME terms that means do what is necessary to attain a meaningful and lasting peace.
    It is really hard to hate on religion when it is done with class and grace for the betterment of humanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  2. #72

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been creeping these boards for a moment here and there, and I haven't found such wonderful, well crafted, well thought out (redundant?), articulated etc etc. debate, like...anywhere...in soooooooooooooo long.

    Much love
    Phrost you rock, lmfao, I didn't think you'd actually go through with writing a rhyme, actually forgot it after you said you'd do it, then it was just there, fucking epic! Lolololol

    Love this place!

    (Sorry again if you wanna delete as I'm/this post is certainly irrelevant)

    Think of it like, when you're jaded then a bright light comes by to catch your interest and you're high enough to be "that guy" and mention your appreciation thereof, lmfao ok ok I'm done lolz!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  3. #73
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,410
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    If there was still some doubt you were the artists formerly known as W.Rabbit, they are gone now.


    Occam would be proud.

  4. #74

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Occam would be proud.
    What about Ada Lovelace of Ockham?



    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ada_Lovelace

  5. #75

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    528
    Style
    ninpo nusubito, arnis
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    uhh.. got two questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tzadok View Post
    Well, a solid answer to that is Judaism's prime directive, "Choose life", all other things take a back seat. Practically meaning that any promises or anything like that should be set aside to save life. In modern ME terms that means do what is necessary to attain a meaningful and lasting peace.
    so the story in numbers 15:32-36 is a lie?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    You mistakenly misattributed a Latin phrase ("“Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.”) to William of Ockam, when it was actually produced and recorded by theologian Johannes Poncius AKA John Punch of the Franciscan Order of Friars Minor.

    this john punch guy, is he the spanish yellow tights-wearing, caped baldy (we know he's a baldy, he's a friar fer chrissake...)?

    did he really end fights in a single strike?

  6. #76

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    528
    Style
    ninpo nusubito, arnis
    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    If there was still some doubt you were the artists formerly known as W.Rabbit, they are gone now.
    puke-mon evolution:

    earth dragon -> wood rabbit -> p sheep

    will we still be around when he finishes all 12 zodiac evolutions?

  7. #77
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CNIn View Post
    I've been creeping these boards for a moment here and there, and I haven't found such wonderful, well crafted, well thought out (redundant?), articulated etc etc. debate, like...anywhere...in soooooooooooooo long.

    Much love
    Phrost you rock, lmfao, I didn't think you'd actually go through with writing a rhyme, actually forgot it after you said you'd do it, then it was just there, fucking epic! Lolololol

    Love this place!

    (Sorry again if you wanna delete as I'm/this post is certainly irrelevant)

    Think of it like, when you're jaded then a bright light comes by to catch your interest and you're high enough to be "that guy" and mention your appreciation thereof, lmfao ok ok I'm done lolz!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    It's all good, we're light on moderation around here on principle.

  8. #78
    PDA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,508
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    It's all good, we're light on moderation around here on principle.
    Im not so sure about that anymore Pship has been throwing round all kinds of banishment threats.
    King without a crown

  9. #79
    Michael Tzadok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Jerusalem
    Posts
    1,279
    Style
    Pramek/Sambo/BJJ
    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
    It's all good, we're light on moderation around here on principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Im not so sure about that anymore Pship has been throwing round all kinds of banishment threats.
    Yeah, be careful Phrost. Pship may get you banned because you can't prove something to his standards.
    Don't rely on theory if your life is at stake.

  10. #80

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Cleveland OH
    Posts
    321
    Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Im not so sure about that anymore Pship has been throwing round all kinds of banishment threats.
    PROVE THAT OR I WILL HAVE YOU BANISHED.

Page 8 of 9 First ... 456789 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in