Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Pro-Filing for AARP Projects.

    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I don't know their are a number of issues with using a van they are very traceable. I think killing someone at home seems to be the best answer, ODing them on heroin would be ideal.
    White work van with stolen tags? Good luck with your trace. Perhaps magnet signs for the business they stole the tag from?
    Not that ODing them is a trackable either,But as we wax philosophical about waxing dudes. .. it becomes clear that pumping slugs in someone on a public Rd is not the preferred method for getting away with murder. Tons of variables that can't always be counted on and it's noisey/messy.

  2. #2
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,782
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    White work van with stolen tags? Good luck with your trace. Perhaps magnet signs for the business they stole the tag from?
    Not that ODing them is a trackable either,But as we wax philosophical about waxing dudes. .. it becomes clear that pumping slugs in someone on a public Rd is not the preferred method for getting away with murder. Tons of variables that can't always be counted on and it's noisey/messy.
    back waxing...
    About 648,000 results (0.21 seconds)


    What else to dudes get waxed? I was too scared to go further...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  3. #3
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    back waxing...
    About 648,000 results (0.21 seconds)


    What else to dudes get waxed? I was too scared to go further...
    waxed
    The act of being killed, more than likley because of a deal gone bad.
    Timmy T got waxed last night becuase he couldent pay up.

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=waxed

  4. #4
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,782
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    waxed
    The act of being killed, more than likely because of a deal gone bad.
    Timmy T got waxed last night because he couldn't pay up.

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=waxed
    You tough guys who grew up in rough neighborhoods have all the cool vocabulary.

    Who knew that waxing was such a dangerous practice ?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  5. #5
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    You tough guys who grew up in rough neighborhoods have all the cool vocabulary.

    Who knew that waxing was such a dangerous practice ?
    That **** is an old ass slang term. I assumed an AARP member such as yourself would know the context in which I was using it.

  6. #6
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,782
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    That **** is an old ass slang term. I assumed an AARP member such as yourself would know the context in which I was using it.
    I've led a sheltered and privileged life, unlike you. Trust fund, life of ease and all that.

    Hey, I AM old enough to join AARP !
    https://join.aarp.org/aarp-brand-cle...and-clean3-pop
    "Anyone 50 and over can get all the great member benefits. Plus membership includes your
    spouse or partner free! Joining online is fast and secure, and once you've signed up and received
    your membership number, you can start enjoying benefits right away!


    I still can't get a discount at the fucking movie theater yet, though...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  7. #7
    ChenPengFi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    7,431
    Style
    Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Waxed is part of the old school UoF doctrine.
    First is Johnny Two-bits comes and breaks your thumbs.
    Then it's the knee caps.
    Finally you get waxed, usually by means of new concrete shoes, one to the back o' the head, or a tune on the old violin.

  8. #8
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post

    I still can't get a discount at the fucking movie theater yet, though...
    Use the self service kiosk and choose student.

  9. #9
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,782
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Use the self service kiosk and choose student.
    No such option at the nearest movie theater.

    What else do you cheat at ?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #10
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    No such option at the nearest movie theater.

    What else do you cheat at ?
    Depends who you ask......

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in