Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Style
    ninpo nusubito, arnis
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BeautifulSpring View Post
    From the three + plus years I spent training the Chun, the one fellow student who was able to really utilize the specific stuff and kick everyone's (me, other students) ass was a tall rangy 6'2 guy, huge hands, long reach. If the sparring had been anything more intense than the chi sau to trying to trap the other guy's arms and hit his chest, I would have been eating a lot of straight rights and lefts to the face, being 5'5 130 lbs.

Not a style that favors small people to the extent that it works as a way to back up/control an opponent. (Who's preferably untrained, smaller, lighter)
    so the creator of _ing __un, yim wing chun, is possibly a very large woman. and ip man was probably fighting jiangshi back then.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Wing Chun dude wants to fight MARTIAL ART Masters from other arts, many actual TRAINED martial artists accepted and Dan settles on a broken, literally, guitar playing hobbyist to SPAR at a throw down. The hobbyist settled on SPARRING rules, but wouldn't listen to any us of who told him it was going to be considered a fight. You can figure out what happened.

Oh and that is not the only thread.
    The way I read those threads..

.. a goofy boxing announcer and marketing kid...
    ... turned self-proclaimed streetfighter with no real fighting experience...
    .... became a self-proclaimed Wing Chun street legend....
    ..... by punching a Boston subway guitarist/kickboxing hobbyist in the ribs a couple times.....
    ...... and celebrated his victory at a nearby McDonald's.

Sound about right? I think I got the gist. I read every post.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 8/04/2017 1:59am at .

Style
    Amateur boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_cart View Post
    so the creator of _ing __un, yim wing chun, is possibly a very large woman. and ip man was probably fighting jiangshi back then.
    How big do you think Yip Man's dick was? Was it more the thickness or length?

Page 4 of 4 First 1234