Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Jesus wept.

I wouldn't wish pot noodle on my worst enemy.
    That's how serious these guys are towards their physical fitness and dietary well-being.

Honestly I hate this group and anything like them. Over the last 14 years or so they could have joined the military and fought the enemy they detest so much on their home soil, or they could have joined the police, gone counter-terrorism and defended their own country.

But no, they mince about cities pretending they're some sort of paramilitary defence force by intimidating women, kids and the elderly. Fucking cowards.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    That's how serious these guys are towards their physical fitness and dietary well-being.

Honestly I hate this group and anything like them. Over the last 14 years or so they could have joined the military and fought the enemy they detest so much on their home soil, or they could have joined the police, gone counter-terrorism and defended their own country.

But no, they mince about cities pretending they're some sort of paramilitary defence force by intimidating women, kids and the elderly. Fucking cowards.
    I remember the Bob Crow Brigade issuing a statement a little while back saying something along the lines of "funny how we never see any of you lot out here"

Page 2 of 2 First 12