Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My two favourite things combined...

Britain First, a U.K. far right group who regularly provide high quality entertainment by, for instance, stealing satirical articles that targeted them and unironically posting them word for word on their website, or holding demonstrations with "2000 patriots confirmed attending" which then have a turnout of about 50 people (kinda wasted my time turning up to the anti fascist rally for that one), recently held a Krav Maga workshop a train journey away from where I live

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/11/britai...nives-6770167/

Just wait till the black bloc guys run into teh r34l Krav

Anyone else have stories about seminars they really wish they could've been at?

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ISIS must be shitting in their pants!
    King without a crown

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That reminds me of Britain First's camping trip to Wales. It was suppose to be some survival/martial arts getaway. I don't want to link to their fa book page but there's a huff post page on it:

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_57...b014b4f253fc3b

It sums it up pretty well, basically a bunch of fat, middle-aged walts pretending to be something they're not and never will be.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    Muay Thai
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Kovacs;2939826 I don't want to link to their fa book page.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why not, their Facebook page is hilarious. When Trump won they unironically posted that photoshop of Trump and Putin on a horse with the caption "ISLAMISTS ARE IN TROUBLE NOW"

Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs View Post
    That reminds me of Britain First's camping trip to Wales. It was suppose to be some survival/martial arts getaway. I don't want to link to their fa book page but there's a huff post page on it:

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_57...b014b4f253fc3b

It sums it up pretty well, basically a bunch of fat, middle-aged walts pretending to be something they're not and never will be.
    Jesus wept.

I wouldn't wish pot noodle on my worst enemy.
    King without a crown

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YMAS---->GenBS ???

That was a kinda tough call.

I love Britain's version of the far right wing!
    They are so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by OP Link
    ‘Representatives of this company signed the required booking form to comply with the leisure centre’s terms and conditions of hire that include an anti-racist charter. On the day of the booking, a number of people used the function room but concealed their branded tops when in view of any leisure centre staff or members of the public.

‘The Centre Management Team have since learnt that the booking was made by a group representing an extremist political party that would not have been permitted to access the site had the true nature of the group been declared.

‘Parkwood Community Leisure works to the highest standards of integrity and ethical propriety.

‘We are committed to ensuring that customers who take part in sporting activities at our leisure centres do so without fear of racial harassment or anti social behaviour. Any conflict or inconsistency with its anti-racist policy results in the withdrawal of use of our facilities.’
    You guys and gals should feel proud that they have to hide in the shadows in community centers.

I would feel so much more comfortable if our right wing extremists failed at such things as shity knife defenses and camping.

I mean A Fake Story Tricked Trump Supporters Into Protesting For No Reason, Then One Of Them Accidentally Shot Himself (Bullshido link).
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesth...PKb#.egz0mA9Z2

That is not exactly comforting.
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 7/11/2017 11:44pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Cross Fit, small arms.
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandem View Post
    I don't see why not, their Facebook page is hilarious. When Trump won they unironically posted that photoshop of Trump and Putin on a horse with the caption "ISLAMISTS ARE IN TROUBLE NOW"
    It is comically bad as you say but I don't want to give them any hits. They need to just go away and be forgotten about.
    Ne Obliviscaris

Style
    Kyokushin
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    YMAS---->GenBS ???

That was a kinda tough call.

I love Britain's version of the far right wing!
    They are so cute!

You guys and gals should feel proud that they have to hide in the shadows in community centers.

I would feel so much more comfortable if our right wing extremists failed at such things as shity knife defenses and camping.

I mean A Fake Story Tricked Trump Supporters Into Protesting For No Reason, Then One Of Them Accidentally Shot Himself (Bullshido link).
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesth...PKb#.egz0mA9Z2

That is not exactly comforting.
    That article caused a massive fight between my fiance and I. Apparently laughing at those dudes was "picking on Trump supporters and claiming they are all dumb."

But like... nice trigger discipline, militia dude. Aren't militias kind of big on weapons? Don't they like, train in them? How the **** do you shoot yourself in the leg by hitting your gun with a flagpole? No... no safety? I am not well-trained but gun safeties are usually a thing you want on when you are running around LARPing, aren't they?

I mean, I don't actually believe these dudes represent all Trump supporters. But apparently I am mean for thinking they are fucking dumbasses.

Both sides need to fight past their confirmation bias and seek out the SOURCE of their intel before ACTING on it. Hell, the anti-fa dudes even said "uh no this is fake we aren't even going to go there" but then backfire effect, lawl. They believed it EVEN MORE then!

Anyway, humanity is a failure.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If your fiancee is a trumptard, I'd suggest you not discuss politics at home, ever. Only gonna end in tears. My parents voted at opposite ends of the spectrum and maintained domestic bliss by virtue of not discussing it.

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    If your fiancee is a trumptard, I'd suggest you not discuss politics at home, ever. Only gonna end in tears. My parents voted at opposite ends of the spectrum and maintained domestic bliss by virtue of not discussing it.
    My wife voted for Romney, mostly to piss me off I think lol. We made sexual wagers on the outcome of the election, which helped assuage any particular urge to argueI think.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last