Style
    MMA, Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anybody here train at Atos in San Diego?

Tell me what it's like.

How's the instruction? Is it pretty busy? Do they allow dropins or spectators?

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    Tell me what it's like.

How's the instruction? Is it pretty busy? Do they allow dropins or spectators?
    Bah I say bah!!!! Seriously I have never actually been but I have rolled with people from there it's good Keenan is an amazing instructor. However there are a **** load of really great places to pop into while in San Diego, JJ University, Victory, Studio 540, what sort of BJJ are you trying to get down with?
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    BJJ, MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of our pro fighters/purple belts trained there (and Alliance) at the beginning of the year. You'll need either a blank or ATOS patched white gi (and a black rashie for underneath) for the gi classes and the ATOS rashie for no-gi classes. There's an open mat on Saturday's and you get a free trial day, more info:

https://atosjiujitsuhq.com/the-acade...r-information/

He's down the gold coast for a title fight this weekend but I'll check with him when he gets back what he thought.

Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Bah I say bah!!!!
    LOL!
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Style
    MMA, Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, honesty time. A case took me to Atos, was hoping to pump someone for pertinent info. That said, I met Andre Galvao! He speaks better English than I thought he would, and is an excellent teacher, in addition to a great competitor.

Style
    Shotokan & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramirezmma View Post
    Ok, honesty time. A case took me to Atos, was hoping to pump someone for pertinent info. That said, I met Andre Galvao! He speaks better English than I thought he would, and is an excellent teacher, in addition to a great competitor.
    I've been to a couple seminars with him and always really enjoyed them and learned a lot.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk