Page 2 of 27 First 12345612 ... Last
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    What words am I adding in?? It was his own fucking Twitter post.
    Find it yourself. I pointed it out, and even quoted you.

Trump called for none of what you said.

This arguing every fucking word is getting old.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's Hillary being called out on it, and then defending late-term and partial abortions.

See for yourself.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I seek proof of this statement right the **** now. Show me where Hilary supports 9 month abortions.
    Quit cursing and hurling insults like a damn child or you get squat.

If you're not going to act like an adult, don't expect to get treated like one.

The video, and my link, speaks for itself.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Here's Hillary being called out on it, and then defending late-term and partial abortions.

See for yourself.
    You are retarded. You don't know what any of the words she is saying mean apparently.

Style
    what style?
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope. Read it yourself.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/09/cli...erm-abortions/

Correct.

But there are those, like Hilary, who want to change that.
    That article does not back your conjecture, you fucking stupid troll

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Find it yourself. I pointed it out, and even quoted you.

Trump called for none of what you said.

This arguing every fucking word is getting old.
    Are you really going to argue against something that Trump himself posted and is on record??

At some point the Fake News will be forced to discuss our great jobs numbers, strong economy, success with ISIS, the border & so much else!

Sure seems like the word "forced" is in there to me. That's his actual verified tweet. So again what am I adding in??

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    You are retarded. You don't know what any of the words she is saying mean apparently.
    She straight up defended late term and partial abortions.

It is what it is.

Did you miss it????

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    That article does not back your conjecture, you fucking stupid troll
    Don't use those big words you don't know. Just because I used it doesn't mean you have to use it too.

You're acting like an insecure child.

The article backs all I said, and I threw in the video as extra sourcing.

I'm really not going to match post for post arguing something that's on video for all to see.

Hillary supports late term abortions.
    Hillary supports partial birth abortions.
    Trump supports neither.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It speaks bullshit. And listen up you fucking retarded ninny I will talk however I choose, if you don't like it then **** you i don't care.

One last time proof of your statement asshole because slander isn't allowed.
    Then don't expect any replies if you can't state your case or request sourcing like a big boy.

Act like an angry child, get treated like an angry child.

I'm here to converse with adults in an adult manner. Those who can't either get ignored and/or put into Time Out.

No skin off my nose, and less responding and typing I have to do.

Style
    what style?
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't use those big words you don't know. Just because I used it doesn't mean you have to use it too.

You're acting like an insecure child.

The article backs all I said, and I threw in the video as extra sourcing.

I'm really not going to match post for post arguing something that's on video for all to see.

Hillary supports late term abortions.
    Hillary supports partial birth abortions.
    Trump supports neither.
    At the end of the video she even states how you and Donald are being disingenuous by making that argument... You fucking stupid troll.

Page 2 of 27 First 12345612 ... Last