Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... Last
    Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

1Bad65 defines abortions

Quote Originally Posted by RighteousDude View Post
    What's the Dems message missing again, racial instigator?
    A message. That's a fairly common line of thought.

Democrats: ‘We lack a clear message’
    http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...e45217797.html

Democrats lack compelling, attractive message

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/opi...osi/103188778/

Democrats lack a core economic message
    https://politicalwire.com/2017/05/31...nomic-message/

Healthcare,
    Which they fucked up with Obamacare.

minority rights,
    Identity politics.

women's rights,
    Late term abortion on demand. (Boy when Trump laid that on her in that debate was brutal)

and infrastructure?
    Which they failed fix despite Obama's signature 'Stimulus'

Yes, that's the core of their platform. Two failed grand ideas, identity politics, and abortion. Toss in dudes in women's restrooms, calling millions of Americans "deplorables", and open borders, and it's east to see why the vaunted 'Blue Wall' fell.

So are you seriously suggesting Trumps or your message isn't repugnant like what you said about Hank, a college educated man?
    College educated or not, he's thought an island could tip over. That's an idiot in my book. You think otherwise.

I've not denied anything. We have racial strife (on both sides. let's be honest), and we have open rioting and the banning of speech on college campuses (though that's only one side).
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I lost an election? Are u implying you won one? That's not how it works, dum dum. That **** is for espn.com. ....
    You think I'm a superfan!!!

Ah, no, Not me. I laugh at all that.

I'm a Ron Paul, Gary Johnson voter. Now I was a Republican for many years (I voted Democrat a few times in my early 20s, but regretted that), but enough policies during the Bush years I disagreed with drove me away from that Party to the Johnson and Paul types. And I voted accordingly. And never once have a voted straight ticket, for any party. No team loyalty nonsense here.

Now Trump, I gotta admit I can't think of any big issue off the top of my head I have problems with. That's why I voted for the guy. I feel need for new blood, a new way of thinking. Lifer politicians on BOTH sides have fucked things up. Time for a change. Good thing is I agree with him on the major issues. Taxes, healthcare, foreign policy, individual rights, and immigration to name a few.

Now if you want to discuss politics with me, you see more where I'm coming from. Feel free to ask me anything about my beliefs on any topic.

Maybe don't be so quick to stereotype and hurl insults at me in the future.

Thx
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahahahahaha. Nobody believes the **** you are spewing brother. A whole church of racists?? .
    The insults and odd sexual nonsense aside, you heard what Wright said. It was blatant hate and racism. Let's cut the insults please.

That said, do you want me to post up a few of his quotes?

We can see if I'm a racist or if I'm being straight up honest......

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Late term abortion on demand. (Boy when Trump laid that on her in that debate was brutal)
    Only for retards that have no idea about the human body,pregnancy or the slightest idea of how anything works regarding human reproduction
    You are one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/21/h...n-remarks.html

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Obama sat in the pews of a racist 'church' for 20 years.

Yes, you sure can.
    Ummmm....yeah this is called deflecting. Shields up captain.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what??

Where did he say he would mandate it and use the power of the Government to enforce it?

Again, so what??

He was talking about activist judges, which is a huge problem in the judiciary.

On this issue, I'm all but certain the SC is going to overturn those judges when Trump's EO goes before the Court.

So what??

Is everyone who ups military spending a Nazi?? Get real.

That's your OPINION.

Like I said, you people still cant cite anyone in Trump's circle spewing racism like 'Reverent' Wright, who Obama followed for TWENTY years.

The one sided outrage on your side is noted.
    Well by saying he would "force" them to report news he liked it kind of implies his intent. Dumbass.

Your entire argument of "who cares" is horseshit. The people apparently care judging by his record breaking low approval rating.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Only for retards that have no idea about the human body,pregnancy or the slightest idea of how anything works regarding human reproduction
    You are one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/21/h...n-remarks.html
    She supports what Trump said she supports. Why do you think she just stood there taking it and couldn't deny it?

You can hurl all the insults you want, but that won't change the facts.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Well by saying he would "force" them to report news he liked it kind of implies his intent. Dumbass.
    There you guys go with that conjecture and adding in words not said again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

Your entire argument of "who cares" is horseshit. The people apparently care judging by his record breaking low approval rating.
    Hillary by 5, Trump has no path to 270, right? LMAO!!

Cite all the polls you want, the guy won a huge election victory just a few months ago.

And you've got him for a good 3.5+ years. Might as well tack on another 4 years if all you can offer up next election is the same childish insults, polls, and smug.

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She supports what Trump said she supports. Why do you think she just stood there taking it and couldn't deny it?

You can hurl all the insults you want, but that won't change the facts.
    Jesus..... Fucking. ...... Christ.......

What Trump said was a complete fallacy.It's not real in anyway shape or form. It would be like saying nothing when someone said the sky is yellow and red polkadots and people ride dragons to work. It's baffling that people can be this dumb ****.

You can't abort a 9 month old fetus...Because it's not a fetus at that point..... because it's a baby human at that point. The child has reached viability at that point.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus..... Fucking. ...... Christ.......

What Trump said was a complete fallacy.It's not real in anyway shape or form.
    Nope. Read it yourself.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/09/cli...erm-abortions/

You can't abort a 9 month old fetus...Because it's not a fetus at that point..... because it's a baby human at that point. The child has reached viability at that point.
    Correct.

But there are those, like Hilary, who want to change that.

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... Last