Page 6 of 21 First ... 234567891016 ... Last

Style
    what style?
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    Let's look at this from another angle. Lets suppose you were writing this report from scratch and you wanted to put in the information that would be useful, what would you add, and what would you take out? Only add stuff that you could find out without access to the police file.

I'll start.

1) map of Washington D.C. showing the Bar where Seth drank that night and where he was found dead, and the location of his apartment.
    2) pictures of the intersection where he was found dead.
    3) a breakdown of every statement provided by his mom or dad, about the facts of the case, by news source.
    4) locations, times, and dates of the prior robberies that happened in Seth's neighborhood in the several weeks before his death.
    5) a map showing where these took place, if you could find out this information.
    Position of the body.
    Exit and entry wounds.
    Pictures of the area around the body.
    Maybe cctv footage prior the shooting seeing if anyone was checking out the location... (Do people who rob people do that?)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, lets go over these subjects.

1) Pictures of the area around the body. good idea. The PP would not need any special permission to get these photos.
    2) Exit and entry wounds. Critical information but only available on Seth Rich's medical records and his autopsy report.
    3) Position of the body. Very useful, but since the Police aren't talking it comes down to whether you have a reliable civilian witness or two. The police were on the scene within minutes of the shooting so civilians may not have interacted with Seth after he died. However, one watching from a distance might be able to tell you were in the intersection his body was, even if they couldn't describe his body any further.
    4) CCTV footage of offender or offenders checking out the location. I don't know how the PP would get access to these video feeds, but the police could have done a lot worse by combing through the relevant tapes, especially if they had reason to believe there was more then one robber. It would also be good to bring in someone who lived in the neighborhood after you made the first pass through the video to eliminate people who were residents.

The best case situation is that Seth was robbed by two men, and in one of the tapes you see "mutt and jeff" acting suspiciously on a neighborhood camera within a couple hours of Seth's death.

Style
    what style?
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have no law efforcement experience so I was taking shots in the dark but I enjoy reading your updates and analysis Sam. I think how Jack is exploiting this to attract the alt news people is pretty fucked up, I'll try to research more about him when I get time. I feel his ultimate motive is profit somehow off of this conspiracies crap.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Though Kevin would probably be pissed to hear me say this, I feel some sympathy towards him because I think he had good intentions when he got involved with this cluster#$%^. I can't say the same about Jack.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I read the op ed by Mary and Seth Rich in the Washington Post from May 23, 2017. It's entitled "We're Seth Rich's Parents, Stop Politicizing Our Son's Murder".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.8ac87c208f73

I'd reproduce all of it here but there would be copyright issues. I looked into purchasing a one time use, and they charge a minimum of $199:00 for such services so that's not happening. So let me summarize.

In the opening paragraph Seth's parents compare their situation to a nightmare one cannot wake up from. In the second, they say, "Imagine" . . . "every call that comes in is a reporter asking what you think of a series of lies or conspiracies about the death. That nightmare is what our family goes through every day."

In the third paragraph the parents say that "On the day he was murdered, Seth was excited about a new job he had been offered on Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign."

In the fourth paragraph they say, "Seth had been walking around, calling friends, family and his girlfriend, pondering the broader pictures of what the job change would mean."

Fifth paragraph: "The circumstances of what happened next are still unclear. We know that Seth was abruptly confronted on the street, that he had been on the phone and quickly ended the call. We also know that there were signs of struggle, including a watchband torn when the assailants attempted to rip it off his wrist. Law enforcement officials told us that Seth's murder looked like a botched robbery attempt in which the assailants -- after shooting our son -- panicked immediately ran and abandoned Seth's personal belongings. We have seen no evidence, by any person at any time, that Seth's murder had any connection to his job at the Democratic National Committee or his life in politics. Anyone who claims to have such evidence is either concealing it from us or lying."

Seventh paragraph: We know that Seth's personal email and his personal computer were both inspected by detectives early in the investigation and that the inspection revealed no evidence of any communications with anyone at Wikileaks or anyone associated with Wikileaks. Nor did that inspection reveal any evidence that Seth had leaked DNC emails to Wikileaks or to anyone else. Indeed, those who have suggested that Seth's role as a data analyst at the DNC gave him access to a wide trove of emails are simply incorrect -- Seth's job was to develop analytical models to encourage voters to turn out tho vote. He didn't have access to DNC emails, Democratic Campaign Committee emails, John Podesta's emails or Hillary Clinton's emails. That simply wasn't his job."

THe next three paragraphs express Mary and Joel Rich's pain that their son's death is being used as a political football. I wish I could reprint all of their comments here. So please go to the link and read their op-ed, I don't think I'm doing it justice.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A TV news report by WUSA 9 from last summer indicating they were having crime problems on the street including a car jacking. Evidently a construction project was enabling the activities of criminals who could get closer to their victims without warning.
    http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dc/d...rway/269559837

Style
    what style?
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course the profiling project wouldn't have wanted to at least try and interview Seth's parents when they were coming up with this bullshit, that would have not helped at all.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    An Op-ed from the New York Times on all of the conspiracy mongering.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/o...-fox-news.html

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Profiling Project's PR firm has been circulating a letter that was sent on July 5, 2017 to The DNC.

It's signed by Jack Burkman, Esq, Director, The Profiling Project TM

http://thepublicityagency.com/wp-con...hair-Perez.pdf

Above is a copy of this letter. The operative paragraph reads as follows.

"By way of this letter, I am formally asking that the DNC release any, and all, information to our independent investigators--including emails, internal memos and other correlating information regarding discussions of this matter--that may help them determine the connection, if any, between the DNC hacking and the murder of Seth Rich."

The DNC has already turned Burkman down calling the request a publicity stunt. They certainly don't want to be giving him access to their internal correspondence. Burkman probably made this request knowing it would be turned down. Now he can go to his supporters and claim that the DNC is covering up information regarding Seth's death even if the non-released material are a bunch of internal emails the day after Seth's death saying in sum and substance, Seth's gone "WTF!"

I have to give Jack props, politically, but in my judgment this won't get the PP or the police any closer to solving this homicide.

I also see that Jack is listing himself as Director, in addition to being the funder of this project, so much for all the press releases saying that this effort was independent of him. Notice that the lead investigator Kevin, or the project psychologist didn't sign this request.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am completely shocked at the lack of opposition to the opinions presented here.
    Thank you for you work and time on this topic Sam.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Page 6 of 21 First ... 234567891016 ... Last