Page 21 of 21 First ... 111718192021

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even taken with a grain of salt...neither Donald Trump nor Hillary Clinton seem to need the collective might of US intelligence to delegitimize them. This article is taking a lot of liberties and muddying the waters of something that is already a shitpile of misinformation.

The whole Clinton family has been stigmatized by dozens of sources, foreign and domestic, for decades. There have been long-term, well-budgeted character assassination campaigns from the 1990's onward.

Donald Trump delegitimizes himself just by opening his mouth. There's been a constant string of falsehoods, weasel words, factual inaccuracies, and even conspiracy theory peddling (in fact, Birtherism was how Trump built his core). I'm not sure he's ever been classified as "legitimate" by any objective body, as far as being trustworthy, accurate, or loyal.

As far as ruining his Presidency, the TLAs don't have to lift a finger, they just let Trump tweet himself out of a job while the more rational, sensible folks in government keep the lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    https://consortiumnews.com/2016/12/1...up-in-america/

A Spy Coup in America?

December 18, 2016

Exclusive: As the Electoral College assembles, U.S. intelligence agencies are stepping up a campaign to delegitimize Donald Trump as a Russian stooge, raising concerns about a spy coup in America, reports Robert Parry.

By Robert Parry

"Former British Ambassador Craig Murray

But WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has publicly denied that Russia was the source of the leaks and one of his associates, former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan Craig Murray, has suggested that the DNC leak came from a “disgruntled” Democrat upset with the DNC’s sandbagging of the Sanders campaign and that the Podesta leak came from the U.S. intelligence community.

Although Assange recently has sought to muzzle Murray’s public comments – out of apparent concern for protecting the identity of sources – Murray offered possibly his most expansive account of the sourcing during a podcast interview with Scott Horton on Dec. 13.

Murray, who became a whistleblower himself when he protested Britain’s tolerance of human rights abuses in Uzbekistan, explained that he consults with Assange and cooperates with WikiLeaks “without being a formal member of the structure.”

But he appears to have undertaken a mission for WikiLeaks to contact one of the sources (or a representative) during a Sept. 25 visit to Washington where he says he met with a person in a wooded area of American University. At the time, Murray was at American University participating in an awards ceremony for former CIA officer John Kiriakou who was being honored by a group of former Western intelligence officials, the Sam Adams Associates, named for the late Vietnam War-era CIA analyst and whistleblower Sam Adams.

Former CIA analyst Ray McGovern, a founder of the Sam Adams group, told me that Murray was “m-c-ing” the event but then slipped away, skipping a reception that followed the award ceremony.

Reading Between LInes

Though Murray has declined to say exactly what the meeting in the woods was about, he may have been passing along messages about ways to protect the source from possible retaliation, maybe even an extraction plan if the source was in some legal or physical danger.

Murray has disputed a report in London’s Daily Mail that he was receiving a batch of the leaked Democratic emails. “The material, I think, was already safely with WikiLeaks before I got there in September,” Murray said in the interview with Scott Horton. “I had a small role to play.”

Murray also suggested that the DNC leak and the Podesta leak came from two different sources, neither of them the Russian government.

“The Podesta emails and the DNC emails are, of course, two separate things and we shouldn’t conclude that they both have the same source,” Murray said. “In both cases we’re talking of a leak, not a hack, in that the person who was responsible for getting that information out had legal access to that information.”

Reading between the lines of the interview, one could interpret Murray’s comments as suggesting that the DNC leak came from a Democratic source and that the Podesta leak came from someone inside the U.S. intelligence community, which may have been monitoring John Podesta’s emails because the Podesta Group, which he founded with his brother Tony, served as a registered “foreign agent” for Saudi Arabia.

“John Podesta was a paid lobbyist for the Saudi government,” Murray noted. “If the American security services were not watching the communications of the Saudi government’s paid lobbyist in Washington, then the American security services would not be doing their job. … His communications are going to be of interest to a great number of other security services as well.”

Leak by Americans

Scott Horton then asked, “Is it fair to say that you’re saying that the Podesta leak came from inside the intelligence services, NSA [the electronic spying National Security Agency] or another agency?”

“I think what I said was certainly compatible with that kind of interpretation, yeah,” Murray responded. “In both cases they are leaks by Americans.”

In reference to the leak of the DNC emails, Murray noted that “Julian Assange took very close interest in the death of Seth Rich, the Democratic staff member” who had worked for the DNC on voter databases and was shot and killed on July 10 near his Washington, D.C., home.

Murray continued, “WikiLeaks offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to the capture of his killers. So, obviously there are suspicions there about what’s happening and things are somewhat murky. I’m not saying – don’t get me wrong – I’m not saying that he was the source of the [DNC] leaks. What I’m saying is that it’s probably not an unfair indication to draw that WikiLeaks believes that he may have been killed by someone who thought he was the source of the leaks … whether correctly or incorrectly.”

Investigative reporter Robert Parry broke many of the Iran-Contra stories for The Associated Press and Newsweek in the 1980s. You can buy his latest book, America’s Stolen Narrative, either in print here or as an e-book (from Amazon and barnesandnoble.com).

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https://www.spreaker.com/user/carson...seth-rich-case

This is a direct link to the recording. I'll have to stop saying "well" and "you know" so much.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https://www.buzzpls.com/how-to-what-...seth-rich.html

There are 20 videos or audio recordings on this site. By this point it's not surprising that my interview is the only one that supports the botched robbery hypothesis. The rest appear to support some variation of the various conspiracy theories about Seth's murder.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/a-notor...rotest-the-dnc

The Daily Beast has an article about how Jack Burkman is organizing a rally outside the DNC for October 24th and offering people $15 to show up, and $20 if they bring a friend.

Page 21 of 21 First ... 111718192021