Page 20 of 21 First ... 10161718192021 Last

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you. two hours ago it wasn't up.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...spiracy/216644

A good media matters summary of the creation of a conspiracy theory.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/videos/0-ctrm4jvx/

Crime Watch with Chris Hanson. An almost 8 minute video discussion of the case featuring comments by Seth's girlfriend, and best friend who have not appeared on camera any other place.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For tonight, I'm placing some information about Seymour Hersh on this thread.

Hersh does not have a perfect B.S. detector and and back in 1996-1997 he was fooled by some fake documents purportedly between Marilyn Monroe and JFK and nearly included them in a book The Dark Side of Camelot. This is relevant because Hersh became a part of the Seth Rich story, telling Ed Butowsky that a Federal Law Enforcement Officer who was his source had seen a FBI forensic report concerning the contents of Seth Rich's computer. Hersh claimed his source told him that there were emails between Seth and a wikileaks representative in which Seth offered to sell DNC emails to wiki leaks. You can read one version of Hersh's and Butowsky's conversations on page 15 of Rod Wheeler's complaint against Fox News et al. There is a link to the complaint earlier in this thread.

If Hersh was actually telling the truth to Butowsky, about the existence of his Federal source he could have still been fooled by this source. It's happened before.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...1/jfk_tko.html

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1...neral-dynamics

http://www.nytimes.com/books/97/11/3...30powerst.html

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just appeared on Bob Carlson's show. It was an interesting discussion. I wished I had stressed more that Seth had not been shot in the head, in relation to the "hitman" theory, but otherwise things went okay.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One thing I learned from the show. Evidently there is a Brit named Creig Murray, who is claiming he met with Seth Rich about leaking to wikileaks. I have to look into that story tomorrow.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/carsons...cott-advocates

I'll be appearing on this radio show at 11 pm on Monday evening.

Everyone is welcome to listen in.
    I missed your segment. I hope that link will take me to an archive of the show once it wraps up.

One thing I learned from the show. Evidently there is a Brit named Creig Murray, who is claiming he met with Seth Rich about leaking to wikileaks. I have to look into that story tomorrow.
    Wow, good luck on that. It sounds like looney toons ... but reality often does.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https://consortiumnews.com/2016/12/1...up-in-america/

A Spy Coup in America?

December 18, 2016

Exclusive: As the Electoral College assembles, U.S. intelligence agencies are stepping up a campaign to delegitimize Donald Trump as a Russian stooge, raising concerns about a spy coup in America, reports Robert Parry.

By Robert Parry

"Former British Ambassador Craig Murray

But WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has publicly denied that Russia was the source of the leaks and one of his associates, former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan Craig Murray, has suggested that the DNC leak came from a “disgruntled” Democrat upset with the DNC’s sandbagging of the Sanders campaign and that the Podesta leak came from the U.S. intelligence community.

Although Assange recently has sought to muzzle Murray’s public comments – out of apparent concern for protecting the identity of sources – Murray offered possibly his most expansive account of the sourcing during a podcast interview with Scott Horton on Dec. 13.

Murray, who became a whistleblower himself when he protested Britain’s tolerance of human rights abuses in Uzbekistan, explained that he consults with Assange and cooperates with WikiLeaks “without being a formal member of the structure.”

But he appears to have undertaken a mission for WikiLeaks to contact one of the sources (or a representative) during a Sept. 25 visit to Washington where he says he met with a person in a wooded area of American University. At the time, Murray was at American University participating in an awards ceremony for former CIA officer John Kiriakou who was being honored by a group of former Western intelligence officials, the Sam Adams Associates, named for the late Vietnam War-era CIA analyst and whistleblower Sam Adams.

Former CIA analyst Ray McGovern, a founder of the Sam Adams group, told me that Murray was “m-c-ing” the event but then slipped away, skipping a reception that followed the award ceremony.

Reading Between LInes

Though Murray has declined to say exactly what the meeting in the woods was about, he may have been passing along messages about ways to protect the source from possible retaliation, maybe even an extraction plan if the source was in some legal or physical danger.

Murray has disputed a report in London’s Daily Mail that he was receiving a batch of the leaked Democratic emails. “The material, I think, was already safely with WikiLeaks before I got there in September,” Murray said in the interview with Scott Horton. “I had a small role to play.”

Murray also suggested that the DNC leak and the Podesta leak came from two different sources, neither of them the Russian government.

“The Podesta emails and the DNC emails are, of course, two separate things and we shouldn’t conclude that they both have the same source,” Murray said. “In both cases we’re talking of a leak, not a hack, in that the person who was responsible for getting that information out had legal access to that information.”

Reading between the lines of the interview, one could interpret Murray’s comments as suggesting that the DNC leak came from a Democratic source and that the Podesta leak came from someone inside the U.S. intelligence community, which may have been monitoring John Podesta’s emails because the Podesta Group, which he founded with his brother Tony, served as a registered “foreign agent” for Saudi Arabia.

“John Podesta was a paid lobbyist for the Saudi government,” Murray noted. “If the American security services were not watching the communications of the Saudi government’s paid lobbyist in Washington, then the American security services would not be doing their job. … His communications are going to be of interest to a great number of other security services as well.”

Leak by Americans

Scott Horton then asked, “Is it fair to say that you’re saying that the Podesta leak came from inside the intelligence services, NSA [the electronic spying National Security Agency] or another agency?”

“I think what I said was certainly compatible with that kind of interpretation, yeah,” Murray responded. “In both cases they are leaks by Americans.”

In reference to the leak of the DNC emails, Murray noted that “Julian Assange took very close interest in the death of Seth Rich, the Democratic staff member” who had worked for the DNC on voter databases and was shot and killed on July 10 near his Washington, D.C., home.

Murray continued, “WikiLeaks offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to the capture of his killers. So, obviously there are suspicions there about what’s happening and things are somewhat murky. I’m not saying – don’t get me wrong – I’m not saying that he was the source of the [DNC] leaks. What I’m saying is that it’s probably not an unfair indication to draw that WikiLeaks believes that he may have been killed by someone who thought he was the source of the leaks … whether correctly or incorrectly.”

Investigative reporter Robert Parry broke many of the Iran-Contra stories for The Associated Press and Newsweek in the 1980s. You can buy his latest book, America’s Stolen Narrative, either in print here or as an e-book (from Amazon and barnesandnoble.com).

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, if Murray is telling the truth he met a Democrat in Washington D.C. who provided him with certain emails in September of 2016 after Seth was dead. Bob Carson's co-host asserted that Murray has said that he has read Seth's emails to wiki leaks. I'm not yet finding this claim in the small numbers of articles I've read.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archi...ce-conviction/

Murray discussing his assertions. Seth Rich is not asserted to be the source.

In an interview in December, 2016 Murray says his meeting with the source was "in September of this year" (2016)

Seth died in July.

https://www.libertarianinstitute.org...hacked-russia/

Murray says that he is not saying Seth was the source, but Seth might have been killed by someone who thought he was the source. See my earlier critique of the theory that Seth was killed by a hitman.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...spiracy/216644

A good media matters summary of the creation of a conspiracy theory.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/videos/0-ctrm4jvx/

Crime Watch with Chris Hanson. An almost 8 minute video discussion of the case featuring comments by Seth's girlfriend, and best friend who have not appeared on camera any other place.
    In the interview on Carson's Corner I made one misstatement. Based on my memory of the above video, I correctly asserted that Seth's parents had said that Seth was offered a job with the Hillary Campaign and that he was accepting this offer.

I thought that Seth's girlfriend Kelsey had confirmed this. She did not do so in this video. My mistake.

Page 20 of 21 First ... 10161718192021 Last