Page 18 of 21 First ... 81415161718192021 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...sh-leak-kills-

This is an interview between Rod Wheeler and George Webb and Jason Goodman. It occurred about a week after May 16th according to the zero hedge article.

Zero hedge offered the tape to prove Rod Wheeler said "I do believe there was some communication between Seth Rich and wikileaks." Point taken.

Some other allegations by Mr. Wheeler.

The MPD lost the footage from the body cams that were on three of the officers responding to the call that evening.

Seth was taken to, and died at Medstar Hospital which is close by.

George Webb refers to a supposed account by a resident who claimed Seth was hit in the liver. I haven't seen this in any media coverage of this case.

I think it was Webb who referred to the death of Sean Lucas and about three or four other people and claimed there was some connection to Seth Rich's death.

Webb had this whole theory that Seth was aware of a scheme where donations to the DNC or maybe even to Bernie were being transferred to the Hillary campaign. I had extreme trouble following his explanation.

Seth's boss was named Amy Dacy, Seth was supposedly having problems with this supervisor.

There was a reference to a fake FBI document submitted to someone name Joe Biggs.

Allegedly Joe Capone who ran the Bar Seth drank at the night he died, went with a Bob Kramer to visit the White House in 2016 while Obama was in office.

There was discussion of Gavin McFadden of Wikileaks, and how Fox New Reporter Zimmerman had developed an FBI source which revealed the interaction between McFadden and Seth Rich. Rod Wheeler admitted that he had not met this source but had vetted him by asking Zimmerman whether he was "credible". (A really dumb way to vet someone)

Goodman compared the Seth Rich case with Vince Foster's death and said labeling him as a conspiracy theorist was unfair. (He may have used some other words with essentially the same meaning)

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ZeroHedge.com is fake bullshit "news".

The owners are Russian-influenced criminals. Why the hell anyone would spend the time to read their ****...

oh right, you're a lawyer and you get paid by the hour or at least per diem. At least, I hope you do. In that case, march on..

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once I reported on Rod Wheeler's civil complaint, I spent the time to watch him on video making other comments to assess his credibility, and pick up other claimed "facts". It was also interesting to watch George Webb question Rod, because Webb and Goodmen will eventually release their own conspiracy laden findings and some of them will be traceable to Mr. Wheeler.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    Once I reported on Rod Wheeler's civil complaint, I spent the time to watch him on video making other comments to assess his credibility, and pick up other claimed "facts". It was also interesting to watch George Webb question Rod, because Webb and Goodmen will eventually release their own conspiracy laden findings and some of them will be traceable to Mr. Wheeler.
    You know I don't like being abstract, but Andy Warhol predicted all of this.

15 minutes of fame is worth a hell of a lot more than 15m of fact.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the Zero Hedge video, Rod Wheeler complained that his agreement with Seth Rich's family is preventing him from releasing his investigative notes which will show the basis for his conclusions. I have wondered if Wheeler's defamation suit is partially motivated by his desire to get his own work product released as an exhibit to this case.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 8/08/2017 11:13pm at .

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the zero hedge interview at around 4:20, Jason Goodman in the presence of George Webb tells Rod Wheeler that Seth Rich and his girlfriend talked for 89 minutes that evening. Wheeler refers to other phone calls but says that one is "huge". Since Seth was, according to news accounts talking to his girlfriend right up until 2 minutes before his death, that call would seem to have occurred around the time of his death, or at least after he left Lou's City Cafe.

Then there is this guy George Webb
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7By3YJEoBbU

Who claims that Seth gave an address of 1222 Euclid when he was at the hospital on the morning he died. And George claims that because Seth was at Lou's 6 nights a week, that he would have only wanted to live eight minutes away and not a 40 minute walk away since he wouldn't want to walk that far for his beer. And then Webb refers to Seth going to a strip club after he left his favorite bar where he was drugged.

George has at least 200 videos up on you tube, and I've watched maybe three or four, but I see some sort of abduction theory in which Seth is drugged, and abducted and wouldn't have lived 40 minutes away where he was killed because he would have wanted to hang out at his favorite watering hole. Of course if Seth was drugged and abducted how did he manage to spend 89 minutes that evening including time right before his death talking to his gal pal?

So here is my take on George. He digs up an occasionally interesting factoid, but in his desire to assemble the grand conspiracy, of which Seth Rich is only one person of at least half a dozen who has been murdered, he keeps inventing implausible scenarios and putting them up on You tube. I'd even say that there are important factual inconsistencies between his videos on the issue of where Seth allegedly was abducted before the his supposed drugging and interrogation (prior to his murder)

Never have a buddy like George, after your death he'll make up all kinds of bizarre **** and tell everyone tales about you under the guise of being "your friend".
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 8/10/2017 11:25pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If anyone wants to help, links to George Webb videos that specifically discuss Seth Rich's murder would be helpful.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/n...licensed-in-dc

Above is a link by a private investigator who says Rod Wheeler is unlicensed as a PI in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.

"But it's clear that the jurisdiction where the murder of Rich occurred has no record of a licensed investigator by Wheeler's name. "MPD has not found any record of a person by the name of Rod Wheeler or Roderick Wheeler being licensed as a private investigator in the District of Columbia," police spokeswoman Rachel Reid says via email. Inquiries to licensing officials and records in Maryland and Virginia turned up no records of a Wheeler license there either."

"MPD declined to comment further, but sent along a link to the relevant code, which states: "It shall be unlawful for any person to engage in the business of detective, or operate, manage, or conduct a detective agency, for profit or gain, or to advertise or represent his business to be that of a detective, or that of conducting, managing, or operating a detective agency, without first obtaining a license so to do."

"It's true that Wheeler is a former detective, but his career at MPD ended in his firing. MPD confirms Wheeler's past employment--and termination--in a statement: "Mr. Wheeler was employed with MPD from 1990 to 1995. He was dismissed from the agency." The department declined to elaborate but a 2008 D.C. Office of Employee Appeals decision details the case of former detective Roderick Wheeler, who visited MPD's health clinic in 1994 because he wasn't feeling well, only to submit a urine sample that tested positive for marijuana. Wheeler contested the charge. While it's unclear how the appeal ended, the 2008 ruling says MPD charged Wheeler with insubordination and fired him in 1995."

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https://www.thenation.com/article/a-...ears-dnc-hack/

It appears there was at least two penetrations of the DNC servers. One which provided the emails published by Wikileaks in June of 2016, and the second on July 5, 2016. An analysis of the date from the second event indicates that based on transmission speed of the data, that there was an unauthorized download taking 89 seconds. When compared to the volume of information transmitted, some experts are saying that the speed indicates transmission by means other then the internet, unless the transmission was occurring over a very short physical distance.

I don't think this proves or disproves that earlier events were leaks as verses hacks, but the last one on July 5, 2016 was more likely a leak, since there is enough information to perform a forensic analysis. Of course the Nation Magazine is considered somewhat pro-Putin for an American magazine, but their arguments sound very plausible.

Incidently this does not prove that Seth Rich was a leaker, only that there was likely one at the time.

ADDITION

Here is an article which claims the Nation Article is very much in error. I think that I should change my conclusion from "likely" to possible given that the people who actually did the analysis remain anonymous and their actual work in arriving at the 89 second measurement has not been duplicated by anyone. In conclusion I put too much weight on the Nation article. (8-14-2017)

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/08/t...ncoherent.html
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 8/14/2017 11:07am at .

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to print a questionable document from the internet. I believe that parts are authentic, but parts might have been altered by Ed Burowsky or inaccurately reported by the interviewer Rod Wheeler.

Here are the alleged Rod Wheeler Notes from his interview with Detective Dellacamera of the MPD. Dellacamera is the detective in charge of investigating the murder of Seth Rich. These notes were provided on http://www.debunkingrodwheelersclaims.com/

This website appears to have been created by Ed Burowsky who was the person who paid Wheeler to investigate Rich’s murder. Later after having their falling out Burowsky repeatedly referred to this website when he was being interviewed by Chris Cuomo on CNN. See:
    https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...41&action=view
    Butowsky brings this site up at 1.55, 5:00, 11:00, and 17:50 of this you tube clip give or take a few seconds.

Here are my cautions about the document.

1) Rod Wheeler only asks questions about Seth Rich and the DNC. I would have expected when he talked to Dellacamera that he would have asked Dellacamera about the other theories surrounding the case. But no, Wheeler only wants to ask about whether Rich's work for the DNC and the Wikileaks leak can be ruled in, or out, as a cause of Seth's death. He doesn't even warm Dellacamera up with some softball questions. Either Wheeler is omitting part of his interview, or he went immediately into an interrogation of the Detective concerning the whole Wikileaks issue. Wheeler reloads the same questions multiple times to see if he can get different responses out of the Detective. If I were Dellacamera, I would have probably terminated the interview.

2) The text of the interview makes Wheeler look in control and Dellacamera look subservient. I can't say that didn't happen. But because I know Wheeler wanted to impress Butowsky, and Butowsky claims Wheeler was looking to Butowsky to help him find a job, Wheeler would have had a strong incentive to remember things to make himself look good, and Dellacamera look like he's being manipulated.

3) The interview happened at Wheelers home office. Wheeler likes to record his phone calls. Just see his civil complaint against Fox and Butowsky which is filled with references to statements made during phone calls. I realized that with the lengthy quotes by Dellacamera there were four possibilities.

a) Wheeler was quoting Dellacamera from memory, and he has a very good memory for conversations.
    b) Wheeler was quoting Dellacamera and has a normal memory for conversations and got some of this wrong.
    c) Wheeler was quoting Dellacamera, has a poor memory for conversations and got much of this wrong.

d) Wheeler was secretly recording the conversation in his home office. I say secretly because there is no mention of recording being done in the notes, and few officers in Dellacamera's position would agree to be recorded. Release of the tape could really damage them inside their department.

4) Wheeler accuses his former benefactor Ed Butowsky of engaging in selective editing of a taped conversation, when it comes to a recording of Sy Hersh. See page 27 of Wheeler's civil complaint. I believe that there are only four to seven people who could have had access to Wheeler's report after it was written. Wheeler, the three Rich family members, Butowsky, and Zimmerman. I think only Zimmerman and Butowsky would be realistic suspects for releasing the transcript on an Anti Rod Wheeler website, and of the two, Butowsky was the one who promoted this site.

I think it is likely that Butowsky edited material out of the following interview notes that did not support his claims about the Seth Rich case. He also might have possibly added a line or two that would make Dellacamera look bad, since Dellacamera was not cooperating with him on this investigation. See page 18, paragraph 68. in which Wheeler claims : "Wheeler received an email from Butowsky that stated: 'Della camera is either helping us or we will go after him as being part of the coverup.""

5) In his complaint on page 18, paragraph 69 Wheeler described his interview with Della-Camera differently then he did in his interview notes.

"Mr Wheeler eventually met with Detective Della-Camera on April 25, 2017. Detective Della-Camera confirmed that he still believed that Seth Rich's murder was the result of a robbery gone bad. Detective Della-Camera also stated that he had nothing to say or to show that the shooting was related to emails or anything other thean a street robbery. Detective Della-Camera also stated that he had no knowledge of any FBI involvement with the Seth Rich murder investigation. Finally, Detective Della-Camera stated that he did not have anything pointing the finger at the DNC other than the conspiracy theories."

I, Sam Browning, think that the interview notes were released by Ed Butowsky in order to cast doubt on these conclusions and make at least Dellacamera look like he was covering other information up.
    Last edited by Sam Browning; 8/12/2017 5:31pm at .

Page 18 of 21 First ... 81415161718192021 Last