Page 15 of 21 First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last
    Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I were a contract killer, aside from not leaving the target alive, I wouldn't do it in a public area at all, and the body would be disappeared as well. "Sanitation" would involve more than picking up a few casings- there would be cleaning supplies and tarps and stuff.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtnira View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUo7KzrURJA&t=284s
    Some how this popped up in my suggested viewing list on You Tube. It is more detailed than I care to listen to, but it might be of interest to someone who likes to follow threads and relationships.
    This video is garbage, just like every single other Youtube video that claims to show something tangible about a case of real crime.

Some warning signs: when the YT comments claim how "enlightened", "brilliant", "courageous", "fact filled" something is, remember that the same comments accompany Sandy Hook Hoax, Fake Moon Landing, and Flat Earth Conspiracy videos.

An interesting correlation is that the votes will tend to be positive, like 3:1 or 5:1...because all these videos share a common community of nutcase believers that watch ALL the crazy conspiracy videos and upvote them..they don't get many downvotes because they are outright ignored by most people (especially critics).

Let's do this as a thought experiment: can the PP or Corsi or Burkman PROVE that it wasn't WIKILEAKS that murdered Seth? Because clearly, as a lawless international cabal they have far more incentive than the DNC to actually have some thugs ghost a no-name staffer.

Maybe people trust Wikileaks a little too much...I've noticed how time and again, they come away clean of accusations and allegations, as if they're pure as driven snow compared to, say, the U.S. government.

Other red flags: Youtube, like Google, tends to group wacky conspiracy videos together...so just look at the "Up Next videos". If you dig enough, it's all the same crap with slightly different hues of brown, black, and green...watch the one below about the person suing the DNC "fearing for her life", because you know...DNC = murderers...Grin Grin, Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge, Say No More!

MUST..."BRING HILLARY & PODESTA TO THEIR KNEES!!"*

Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 7/24/2017 7:21pm at . Reason: *clickbait

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is the partial text of their latest press release.
    https://www.prnewschannel.com/2017/0...-jack-burkman/

"The Profiling Project, the independent, nonpartisan and autonomous unit investigating the mysterious unsolved murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich, today released a preliminary taping schedule for the upcoming re-enactment filming on August 1 that’s open to members of the media.

Mirroring a Hollywood set and complete with lights, cameras and actors, the group says known facts of the Seth Rich case will be coupled with various probable scenarios to act out what happened that night. Scenes will be shot at various locations throughout the day in and around Washington D.C.

MEDIA AVAILABILITY FOR VIDEOTAPING

Scene 1: Bar

Arrive by: 3:30p ET – Scene taping begins 4pm ET

INDOOR LOCATION: Local 16 – 1602 U St. NW, Washington

***RSVP is required for access.

Scene 2: Murder Re-enactment

Arrive by 7:30pm ET – Scene taping begins 8pm ET

OUTDOOR LOCATION: Corner of W St. and Flagler Pl. NW, Washington, D.C.

***RSVP is required for access.

MEDIA AVAILABILITY FOR INTERVIEWS

-Jack Burkman, attorney, director and funder of The Profiling Project

-Kenny Reff, re-enactment director

TO RSVP

Email: [email protected]

MORE INFORMATION

Late last month, The Profiling Project released an 80-page report on its preliminary findings. Chief among them: the facts don’t support that the killing was random; that it was likely a hit.

In addition to creating The Profiling Project, Burkman, a GOP lobbyist and lawyer, has put up $105-thousand in reward money—the largest single contribution from an individual. He has also erected billboards in the neighborhood, created the website whokilledseth.com and filed suit against the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD), among others, to force the release of more evidence publicly, including videotapes of the crime."

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...6c166#comments

Here is an article from the Washington Post which includes comments by various people in the neighborhood claiming that neighborhood where Seth was killed was suffering from a robbery problem prior to the date Seth was murdered. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but once again, in their 45 page version of their report which was provided to the media, the Profiling Project did not address this issue. An additional page of the 83 page "final initial report" concerned robbery and robbers but the abbreviated report was tilted away from the robbery alternative through the removal of this material.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...6c166#comments

Here is an article from the Washington Post which includes comments by various people in the neighborhood claiming that neighborhood where Seth was killed was suffering from a robbery problem prior to the date Seth was murdered. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but once again, in their 45 page version of their report which was provided to the media, the Profiling Project did not address this issue. An additional page of the 83 page "final initial report" concerned robbery and robbers but the abbreviated report was tilted away from the robbery alternative through the removal of this material.
    The core flaw of the PP approach is they believe a fire hose of data combined with a far-fetched hypothesis (serial killer/hitman) actually shows some kind of correlation, when in fact that's the leap of faith they're making and expecting readers to buy.

I'm almost positive a chi-squared analysis of this whole **** pile of a "report" would show it's just as likely ANY random real explanation is just as likely as their speculative one.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tomorrow, Jack Burkman starts filming his "re-enactment". As soon as the suck up coverage starts getting posted, I can provide a detailed description of what they will be doing wrong.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/01/medi...uit/index.html

CNN article on the conspiracy theories.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783...ake-news-story

A lawsuit has been filed by Rod Wheeler, a paid commentator for Fox News, who is a private investigator in D.C. He was the "source" for the original allegation that Seth Rich had provided DNC emails to Wikileaks. Now he is claiming a whole bunch of things.

1) That Fox News made up two quotes and falsely attributed them to him.

2) That the White House through Sean Spicer were able to review the Fox News story prior to publication.

3) That Fox News subjected him to racial discrimination.

I have no friggen idea if any of this is true. Rod Wheeler was a member of the MPD from 1990 to 1995 when he was fired, according to his attorney for failing a drug test.

Wheeler describes himself as a former homicide detective. I'm skeptical because normally it takes 4 or so years for a police officer in large departments to be promoted to detective, and it takes even longer to be promoted to working in the homicide bureau which tends to use the most skilled and experienced detectives in a given department. Of course Rod could have been assigned TDY to help out doing "plainclothed" work, but his assertion needs to be checked.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Edit: nevermind, Sam posted the same article as me.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Edit: nevermind, Sam posted the same article as me.
    Wounded Ronin found the story being covered by CNN today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    I just found a CNN article on the same: http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/01/medi....html?adkey=bn
    I like the CNN video in that link, as well as the article. http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/01/medi...uit/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Page 15 of 21 First ... 5111213141516171819 ... Last