Page 10 of 21 First ... 6789101112131420 ... Last

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    orly?
    They don't have as much leniency for ridicule or even humor, because victims of crime and their families post there for help.

It's not a happy site. It's a "safe space", as much as that term has any real meaning.

It's a safe place for victims of crime to hang out, and helpful people to assist them.

It's definitely not for satire, parody, or martial critique. Trolls get crushed there, and fast.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    They don't have as much leniency for ridicule or even humor, because victims of crime and their families post there for help.

It's not a happy site. It's a "safe space", as much as that term has any real meaning.

It's a safe place for victims of crime to hang out, and helpful people to assist them.

It's definitely not for satire, parody, or martial critique. Trolls get crushed there, and fast.
    Dude .... that animal you are speaking to like a normal human BANNED BKR.
    Just think of the moral implications.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Dude .... that animal you are speaking to like a normal human BANNED BKR.
    Just think of the moral implications.
    Whose morals, BKR's?

HE probably deserved it.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My point is most blogs and forums and boards have TOS that can be used to crush the evils in the world, depending on your view point, Bullshido is no different.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    My point is most blogs and forums and boards have TOS that can be used to crush the evils in the world, depending on your view point, Bullshido is no different.
    Bullshido is far more lenient with, erm...prose.

Troll some dead kid's parents on that board, police will show up at your door at best.

Zero tolerance for lolz IS a thing.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Bullshido is far more lenient with, erm...prose.

Troll some dead kid's parents on that board, police will show up at your door at best.

Zero tolerance for lolz IS a thing.
    I presume that you are a member in good standing, there. Excellent. I do believe that we would generally frown on vanning somebody, however.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I signed up there, and applied for verification. It will probably take them several days to get back to me, but I decided that I might get some more lee-way when offering an opinion about criminal justice related matters.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by submessenger View Post
    I presume that you are a member in good standing, there. Excellent. I do believe that we would generally frown on vanning somebody, however.
    I have nothing but faith in Bullshido.net, of course. Mon amour, mon coeur, ma destinee.

I doubt I'm in good standing anywhere.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.salon.com/2017/07/11/with...-of-obsession/

This is a pretty good article by Slate Magazine about the planned re-enactment. When Burkman starts rambling about how Seth could have gotten in trouble because of his gambling he's making no sense.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Browning View Post
    http://www.salon.com/2017/07/11/with...-of-obsession/

This is a pretty good article by Slate Magazine about the planned re-enactment. When Burkman starts rambling about how Seth could have gotten in trouble because of his gambling he's making no sense.
    I really don't understand why the comments here aren't as poisonous as everywhere else? Salon hit a nerve on that one.

I have done zero moderation on this topic and there are no posts awaiting approval.

With as popular as the Profiling Project theory appears to be in the wild we should have some proponents here.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 10 of 21 First ... 6789101112131420 ... Last