Page 2 of 97 First 1234561252 ... Last
  1. #11
    1bad65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,080
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I expect better out of my fellow Americans.
    What more is there to say?
    I was asking in what way(s) specifically.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    I
    I am also curious about how you describe yourself politically.
    I'm a Libertarian.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

  2. #12
    1bad65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,080
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Learn to use the quote function correctly. Those are not my words.
    I did use it correctly.

    That was in your post. I also left in the "showed people chanting" part so it would show those weren't your words, but you were quoting what they said/chanted.

    Sorry if I did something wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Explain what you mean by "Sad, really". It makes no sense in this context.
    Its sad that some people feel entitled to other people's money.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

  3. #13
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    13,499
    Style
    all things in Moderation
    4
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Its sad that some people feel entitled to other people's money.
    That is the cost of living in a civilized safe society. Otherwise crime and violence will rise, desperation will become more common, and standards of living across the board start to suffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

  4. #14
    1bad65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,080
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    That is the cost of living in a civilized safe society.
    No, it isn't.

    Our Founders didn't call for any programs to take dollars from one person and give them to another.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Otherwise crime and violence will rise, desperation will become more common, and standards of living across the board start to suffer.
    None of that will happen if we get rid of Medicaid.

    Of course it's worth noting some of the most violent places here are the highest taxed.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

  5. #15
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,618
    7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I did use it correctly.

    That was in your post. I also left in the "showed people chanting" part so it would show those weren't your words, but you were quoting what they said/chanted.

    Sorry if I did something wrong.



    Its sad that some people feel entitled to other people's money.
    This is a dumb excuse that only assholes use to justify being horrible people. Everyone in a modern society benefits in multiple ways from other people's money. That's why it's called a fucking society and not a free for all.

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    293
    Style
    what style?
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    No, it isn't.

    Our Founders didn't call for any programs to take dollars from one person and give them to another.



    None of that will happen if we get rid of Medicaid.

    Of course it's worth noting some of the most violent places here are the highest taxed.
    Are you kidding, have you ever been outside the US to places where tax dollars don't go to help other less fortunate people, FYI they suck and are dangerous corrupt **** holes. Rising tide raises all ships and if you ever bothered to actually do any research on how countries spend their tax dollars and the actual social benefit you would know you are full of ****.

  7. #17
    1bad65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,080
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    This is a dumb excuse that only assholes use to justify being horrible people. Everyone in a modern society benefits in multiple ways from other people's money. That's why it's called a fucking society and not a free for all.
    So our Founders were assholes and horrible people??

    I'm not against things like roads, fire and police, etc. I'm against welfare. There is a huge difference.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

  8. #18
    1bad65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,080
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lant3rn View Post
    Are you kidding, have you ever been outside the US to places where tax dollars don't go to help other less fortunate people, FYI they suck and are dangerous corrupt **** holes. Rising tide raises all ships and if you ever bothered to actually do any research on how countries spend their tax dollars and the actual social benefit you would know you are full of ****.
    A rising tide does lift all boats. Totally true.

    But taking from one doesn't lift him. It lowers him, actually.

    That's the folly of socialism. Everyone ends up equally poor, except those in charge of the spreading of the wealth. Those guys live like kings.

    Can you please cut the cursing and insults? It's childish, and really not necessary.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

  9. #19
    Bneterasedmynam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    4,618
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So our Founders were assholes and horrible people??

    I'm not against things like roads, fire and police, etc. I'm against welfare. There is a huge difference.
    Before you can make that statement you're going to have to provide proof the founders would have actually been opposed to our current use of taxes.

  10. #20
    1bad65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    3,080
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Before you can make that statement you're going to have to provide proof the founders would have actually been opposed to our current use of taxes.
    Actually just as it relates to Medicaid, as that's what was specifically cited.

    The Constitution doesn't call for the Federal government to cover the people's medical costs. Now if a State wants to do it, that's ok. The 10th Amendment should be applied to this issue.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Page 2 of 97 First 1234561252 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in