Page 6 of 28 First ... 234567891016 ... Last
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    The Kardashian crew are all republicans. Kim Kanye and Caitlin.....
    I wouldn't know.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That's tough to answer because it's so open-ended, so I'll go a different route.

I'd start by saying outlets that give debate questions to one team, who cry on air when one team loses, and you are constantly posting stories based on "anonymous sources" that never come to pass, they don't qualify as credible.

Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
    Bullshit.
    "Which news sources are credible outlets?"
    Is not open ended, it is a question which you should easily be able to answer. Your inability to answer it is only due to your trolling and pretend ignorance.
    Let's answer the direct and specific question before you move on to more disinformation and distraction please.

How about I make it easier for you.
    "Which news sources do you think are credible outlets?"
    Last edited by Christmas Spirit; 6/19/2017 7:34pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Stupid people make stupid remarks, whether trans or Republican?
    Not really "stupid". Incendiary, or satirically morbid are better words, imho. Like my joke about "out of left field". NA, that was stupid.

This speech was to future GOP leaders. They cheered. Blood and guns, baby, is what built 'Merica.

College kids love this sort of ****, they get to see an exhibit.

In this case, it's not the joke that bothered me, but the roar of approval about a shooting.

NOW is not the time to pretend this violence is a liberal thing. Liberals and conservatives need to come together.

Ted Nugent is ten times the man Newt Gingrich is. How's that for some red-state, Texas Chainsaw Massacre chili for you, Newt? IF Ted Nugent can tone it down, so can you.

Calling for civility, Ted Nugent explains why he once told Obama to ‘suck on my machine gun.’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...eful-rhetoric/

after Wednesday's shooting at a congressional baseball practice, Nugent has decided to be “more selective with my rants and in my words.”

At the tender age of 69, my wife has convinced me I just can’t use those harsh terms,” he said on the 77 WABC radio program Thursday. “I cannot and will not and I encourage even my friends, slash, enemies on the left, in the Democrat and liberal world, that we have got to be civil to each other.

I'm not going to engage in that kind of hateful rhetoric anymore.
    For the record I've always had a lot of faith in Ted Nugent.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/19/2017 10:21pm at .

Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    CNN's election coverage when it became apparent Hillary had lost. I wonder how many boxes of Kleenex they went through that night and the following morning.

Epic
    A half ton less than FOX, when Obama won his second term.

Anyway, a bunch of you missed the point of BKR's earlier post. The facts aren't the problem, it is the bullshit around them (rhetoric) which causes all of the societal distress. If you don't think it affects your thinking, arguments and how you interact in society you are part of the problem in America.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some background from Rolling Stone:

Ted Nugent Threatens to Kill Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton During Vicious Onstage Rant

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...-rant-20070824

The road I cruise is a bitch now baby
    You know you can't turn me 'round
    Yeah and if a house gets in my way
    You know I'll burn it down

You remember the night that you left me
    You put me in my place
    I got you in a stranglehold now baby
    Last night I crushed your face
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/19/2017 10:24pm at .

Winning is so much better with sore losers Join us... or die
    Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Maybe I wasn't clear earlier? Go **** yourself.
    Gotcha

The depth of your intellect is childish insults.

Good to know you're a waste of time.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AcerTempest View Post
    I really didn't want to jump in to this discussion, but I am gonna go ahead and say bullshit here.
    What specifically do you say is "bullshit"?

Please be specific.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    You really don't know?
    I asked you for a reason.

Quit bogging down the discussion and just address it.

You asserted I presented fake news.
    Cite examples of me presenting "fake news"

You also said I defined "moderate"
    While you're at it, show me where I defined "moderate".

I'm not addressing the rest of your obfuscation until we get your strawman arguments out of the way.

Once you can show me saying what you claim I said or retract it, then we move on.

So the ball is in your court as to how this proceeds.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Bullshit.
    "Which news sources are credible outlets?"
    Is not open ended, it is a question which you should easily be able to answer. Your inability to answer it is only due to your trolling and pretend ignorance.
    Of course it's open ended. There are literally thousands of news outlets. You want a list listing each one I find credible?????

As I said, it's much easier to list the few we know lost credibility by repeatedly citing fake news, cheerleading for one team, helping one team win, crying on air when their guy/gal loses, etc.

Style
    Judo and HEMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    What specifically do you say is "bullshit"?

Please be specific.
    The fact that you cannot define clearly what a credible source for you is.
    There are only 2 possible reasons for this:
    1. You are not smart enough to know what credible means. That's why I listed several known credible sources for you to look at so you could figure it out.

2. You are being deliberately disingenuous to avoid confronting your bias and misunderstanding about how news works. This seems more likely, which is why me and BFM said "Bullshit".

Page 6 of 28 First ... 234567891016 ... Last