Page 5 of 28 First 12345678915 ... Last
  1. #41
    ghost55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    4,142
    Style
    Kyokushin/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    Because yea...... WTF dude... ?
    Does this mean while foods is going to start selling cocaine and guns, because if so, I am 100% on board.

  2. #42

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Actually it was TWO. Raddatz and Jones. On the same night, to boot.

    And both were sourced.

    Like I said, try and keep up here.
    Are you aware almost 66M people voted for CLinton?

    If even half of them sobbed, that's 33M people you're shitting on, including Raddatz and Jones (i.e. your evidence that CNN is not moderate...upset people).

    I never cried about an election. But I immediately set out to find out who fucked this one up. How can you get 66M votes and not win. It's a rare event.

    It turns out what fucked it up might have been the type of person who uses your sources, and then votes.

  3. #43
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,782
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Representative Scalise is recovering, but nearly died from blood loss by the time he got to the hospital via helicopter.

    He's had several surgeries, with more to come, and a lot of time in the hospital ahead of him.

    The shooter apparently had a list of names, too.
    https://www.voanews.com/a/congressma...g/3905103.html

    http://wgntv.com/2017/06/17/gunman-w...ad-a-hit-list/
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That's tough to answer because it's so open-ended, so I'll go a different route.

    I'd start by saying outlets that give debate questions to one team, who cry on air when one team loses, and you are constantly posting stories based on "anonymous sources" that never come to pass, they don't qualify as credible.

    Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
    As per anonymous sources, you're describing every news organization that ever existed, and suggesting Watergate should never have been considered a credible investigation.

    You have presented no evidence that anyone but a single DNC operative was to blame for the CNN leak.

    You then challenged a moderate political fact checking website that won the Nobel Prize with NewsFakes.com propaganda, and then pointed to Politifact's own journalistic integrity as proof they are not credible.

    So far, you have yet to show what you consider to be "credible" news.

    IS it because I already blew the whistle on how to easily identify the propaganda you tried to use?

  5. #45

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Representative Scalise is recovering, but nearly died from blood loss by the time he got to the hospital via helicopter.

    He's had several surgeries, with more to come, and a lot of time in the hospital ahead of him.

    The shooter apparently had a list of names, too.
    https://www.voanews.com/a/congressma...g/3905103.html

    http://wgntv.com/2017/06/17/gunman-w...ad-a-hit-list/
    We should expose fake news, in his name. He's more conservative than I am, but fake information harms people indiscriminately.

    I wouldn't have been surprised to find out the shooter was a Republican. The Bernie connection was so out of left field....*
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/19/2017 5:58pm at . Reason: *too soon?

  6. #46

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Target a source, identify the bias, rip apart the data, draw conclusions, cite the evidence.

    Is there any website more suited that this one to fulfill this promise? I think the jury is out on that with respect to "fake news".

    It worked for martial arts, the OG "fake news"...

    IF Bullshido.net had enough active members who cared about exposing real bullshit, fake news wouldn't stand a chance.

    Nous nous reverrons un jour.

  7. #47
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,782
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    We should expose fake news, in his name. He's more conservative than I am, but fake information harms people indiscriminately.

    I wouldn't have been surprised to find out the shooter was a Republican. The Bernie connection was so out of left field....*
    Monkeyshines started a thread on fake news...
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  8. #48

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heimat
    Posts
    4,182
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Monkeyshines started a thread on fake news...
    Yeah I'll keep the sources in this thread specific to the shooting. The politics derail wasn't my doing...

    Caitlyn Jenner ripped for comment about Scalise shooting: 'Liberals can't even shoot straight'
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-straight.html

    A crowd at the convention of the College Republican National Committee erupted in laughter and applause when featured speaker Caitlyn Jenner joked Friday about the attack on a group of GOP lawmakers, saying: “Liberals can’t even shoot straight.”

    A crowd at the convention of the College Republican National Committee erupted in laughter and applause when featured speaker Caitlyn Jenner joked Friday about the attack on a group of GOP lawmakers, saying: “Liberals can’t even shoot straight.”

    The comment was captured on videotape posted by a College Republican group in Virginia on its Facebook page. Jenner made the disturbing joke when she was asked by a moderator at the Washington dinner about the shooting Wednesday in Virginia at a baseball practice that critically wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) and injured several others.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0f15cd5bbd74f

    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/19/2017 6:25pm at .

  9. #49
    BKR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    16,782
    Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Yeah I'll keep the sources in this thread specific to the shooting. The politics derail wasn't my doing...

    Caitlyn Jenner ripped for comment about Scalise shooting: 'Liberals can't even shoot straight'
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-straight.html


    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0f15cd5bbd74f

    Stupid people make stupid remarks, whether trans or Republican?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

    "You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

    "The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

    "Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

  10. #50
    Raycetpfl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Tampa Fl
    Posts
    5,523
    Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Stupid people make stupid remarks, whether trans or Republican?
    The Kardashian crew are all republicans. Kim Kanye and Caitlin.....

Page 5 of 28 First 12345678915 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in