Page 4 of 26 First 1234567814 ... Last

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    People that lie at the rate Trump's people do don't deserve air time.
    His campaign managers were and are all complete liars.
    The Wicked witch and fake tough guy corey as well.
    Did you get the irony with 1bad65 posting Jeffrey Lord, of all people.

He's the real story in that CNN piece. He's a Pinocchio of the highest order...he's compared Trump to Winston Churchill and Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'd post a facepalm meme, but I no longer find memes funny, or amusing. They just make me want to cry like Van Jones.

The fact that CNN regularly gives Lord air time, even though he's one of Trump's most obvious absurdist apologists, is even more more evidence that they're moderate with respect to opposing viewpoints.

Lord is the kind of king's idiot that no self-respecting news organization would have even put on the air before 1996.
    Last edited by Pship Destroyer; 6/19/2017 3:57pm at .

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Your insults are as bad as your memory, and you're the one who forgot to check the veracity of his sources before posting fake news on Bullshido.net.
    Ok, you're obfuscating big time.

One point at a time.

What "fake news" did I post here?

I'll tackle the rest once you either provide what's asked for or you retract your claim.

Odds are you'll dig in and we wont move forward, but I could be wrong. If that's the case, any further debate is pointless. I don't do attrition warfare.

So, let's see what you say I posted that's "fake news".

And please, quote me posting what you say is the "fake news". I'm done with your many strawmen. Quote me, verbatim please.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's one definition of "moderate" in the political spectrum. Your alternative definition....
    Where the hell did I define "moderate"????

I told you to keep up and stop trying to be witty. Take my advice. You're way behind, and using fallacy like crazy.

As with the other charge of yours, I'll need you to quote me here.

Quote me defining "moderate", please.
    A succubus is a Lilin-demon in female form, or supernatural entity in folklore that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or mental state, or even in death.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wow, tears from one person = CNN isn't a moderate, credible news org.
    Actually it was TWO. Raddatz and Jones. On the same night, to boot.

And both were sourced.

Like I said, try and keep up here.

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    "Which news sources are credible outlets?"
    That's tough to answer because it's so open-ended, so I'll go a different route.

I'd start by saying outlets that give debate questions to one team, who cry on air when one team loses, and you are constantly posting stories based on "anonymous sources" that never come to pass, they don't qualify as credible.

Do you agree or disagree with that statement?

Style
    boxing, gjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raycetpfl View Post
    People that lie at the rate Trump's people do don't deserve air time.
    His campaign managers were and are all complete liars.
    The Wicked witch and fake tough guy corey as well.
    Out of curiosity, what's your take on Hillary's team?

Style
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Out of curiosity, what's your take on Hillary's team?
    Maybe I wasn't clear earlier? Go **** yourself.

Style
    Judo and HEMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's tough to answer because it's so open-ended, so I'll go a different route.

I'd start by saying outlets that give debate questions to one team, who cry on air when one team loses, and you are constantly posting stories based on "anonymous sources" that never come to pass, they don't qualify as credible.

Do you agree or disagree with that statement?
    I really didn't want to jump in to this discussion, but I am gonna go ahead and say bullshit here. Credible is a term with a clear definition.

Here is a pretty good list of credible sources for those following along at home:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/center/

Note, they are not all FREE from bias, but these show the least bias.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What "fake news" did I post here?
    You really don't know? I'm not even referring to your false claim that CNN leaked information to Hillary Clinton, you know what a "fake news" link refers to, right?

I'll tackle the rest once you either provide what's asked for or you retract your claim.
    No you won't. You've already tripled down on proving Politifact isn't credible, and CNN isn't moderate.

You've made all the extraordinary claims in this thread, pilgrim.

Odds are you'll dig in and we wont move forward, but I could be wrong. If that's the case, any further debate is pointless. I don't do attrition warfare.

So, let's see what you say I posted that's "fake news".

And please, quote me posting what you say is the "fake news". I'm done with your many strawmen. Quote me, verbatim please.
    You're done? I'm not even getting started with your bullshit.

I don't need to quote you, you already posted the bullshit in the thread. I hate being redundant.

Any Internet user just has to walk on by to see it.

Go check the fake news thread if you want more great examples of the type of crap you cite to prove a point.

You'll note that when I post information, the source is always credible. Always. That's how Bullshido.net works.

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where the hell did I define "moderate"????
    You defined moderate as "something CNN is not".

My logic was pretty simple and easy to follow, I relied on mainstream definitions and the track record of the credible organizations we've been discussing.

You're trying to cover your "logic" up with bad sources, leaps of faith, misusing terms like credible , and crying about argument fallacies.

You're still trying to evade from your initial reliance on bullshit news media to prove a political point. Now you're claiming ignorance that you even did it. Remarkable.

Page 4 of 26 First 1234567814 ... Last