Page 23 of 28 First ... 13192021222324252627 ... Last
    Style
    Underground Pit Fighting
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Nothing the revolutionary Constitutional government can't fix by itself.

Revolution means circle...sometimes there's a defect in the circle and the rest of the system has to smooth it out.
    That's an interesting way to put it .

Next time my dog shits on my living room floor I'll just tell my wife " that's nothing the revolutionary constitutional cleaner cannot sort out"

Hopefully she won't reply " he has been eating beetroot that shits gonna stain the rug forever"
    King without a crown

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    that shits gonna stain the rug forever"
    Rugs are overrated.

Style
    BJJ (white belt)
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pship Destroyer View Post
    Rugs are overrated.
    Might even improve it, depending on the rug.

Style
    xingyi
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PDA View Post
    Its gonna be great
    Have you been under a rock? This circus started in 2012 and has only become better with age.

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is physical violence, then there is the other kind...
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/16...ttesville.html

Kind of original story...
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/us/twi...rnd/index.html

What's the limit on this sort of action? What if someone had showed up at the Professor's house (or the guy from Nevada) and beat the **** out of both of them, or set their house on fire ?

Seriously...does this count as "surrounding and shouting down"?
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    Kodokan Judo/BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The plot thickens...
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...usion-gps.html

He will testify on Thursday.
    Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quick update on the Fake News front the Sputnik-Infowars-Breitbart and Gateway Pundit connections.
    "RIGHT-WING U.S. SITES SPREAD RUSSIAN FAKE NEWS, SAYS SPUTNIK WHISTLEBLOWER"

A journalist sacked by the Kremlin-funded Sputnik news network claimed that right-wing U.S. outlets regularly disseminate fake news and conspiracy theories touted by the site.
    He went on to claim that Sputnik’s influence on right-wing, pro-Trump, new websites is pervasive: “Many of the most popular articles about things like WikiLeaks and pizzagate and other conspiracy theories were prominently featured on the Sputnik website,” said Feinberg.

“And they get picked up by other American outlets – by Infowars, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.”

The interview came after Feinberg was interviewed by FBI agents investigating alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, and probing whether Sputnik violates laws requiring foreign agents to register with the Justice Department.

In a recent Politico article Feinberg described parting ways with Sputnik earlier this year after being pressured to pursue fake stories, including the Seth Rich conspiracy theory, and "fed" questions. Sputnik has denied the allegations, and claims Feinberg is spreading lies.

Feinberg told MSNBC that he had been quizzed about the “internal processes” of Sputnik by the agents, who were seeking to establish if the network should be “registering under the foreign agents act as foreign propaganda” or exempted as a news agency.
    Article with sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Senate Intelligence Heads Warn That Russian Election Meddling Continues

WASHINGTON — The leaders of the Senate Intelligence Committee delivered a stark warning on Wednesday to political candidates: Expect Russian operatives to remain active and determined to again try to sow chaos in elections next month and next year.

At a rare news conference, Senators Richard M. Burr, Republican of North Carolina and the committee’s chairman, and Mark Warner, Democrat of Virginia and its vice chairman, broadly endorsed the conclusions of American spy agencies that said President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia directed a campaign of hacking and propaganda to disrupt the 2016 presidential election.

“The Russian intelligence service is determined — clever — and I recommend that every campaign and every election official take this very seriously,” Mr. Burr said.

“You can’t walk away from this and believe that Russia’s not currently active,” he added.

American intelligence agencies have concluded that Mr. Putin initially wanted to hurt Hillary Clinton’s candidacy, but later tried to explicitly help Donald J. Trump’s insurgent campaign. The senators said they have reached no conclusion on whether anyone around Mr. Trump was part of that effort.

“The issue of collusion is still open,” Mr. Burr said.
    Article is sourced and continues in some detail.

Of course not all of the fake news is or has been outsourced to Russia. There are plenty of sources of fake news with various agendas.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Las Vegas survivors furious as YouTube promotes clips calling shooting a hoax
    ‘When I see my wife fighting for her life with a gunshot wound to her chest and my daughter was also shot, it’s pretty conclusive evidence that it did happen’"
    YouTube is promoting conspiracy theory videos claiming that the Las Vegas mass shooting was a hoax, outraging survivors and victims’ families, in the latest case of tech companies spreading offensive propaganda.

It’s only been days since a gunman inside the Mandalay Bay hotel opened fire on a music festival, killing 58 people and injuring more than 500. But videos questioning whether the shooting really happened and claiming that the government has lied about basic facts have already garnered millions of views on YouTube and are continuing to run rampant.

It appears YouTube is actively helping these videos reach wide audiences. Searching for “Las Vegas shooting videos” immediately leads to a wide range of viral videos suggesting that law enforcement and others have purposefully deceived the public. Some label the tragedy a “false flag”, a term conspiracy theorists typically use to refer to mass shootings they say are staged by the government to advance gun control.
    Article continues pointing fingers at google and youtube ... which may or may not be valid targets or complaints.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Style
    Jits
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    "Las Vegas survivors furious as YouTube promotes clips calling shooting a hoax.
    Wondering how many of these who now complain were themselves promoting fake news and hoaxes.

Page 23 of 28 First ... 13192021222324252627 ... Last